Keypress for Down Arrow

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
zirjeo

Keypress for Down Arrow

Post by zirjeo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:20 am

IE11, Windows 10, VERSION BUILD=11.5.498.2403

How can I have it hit the down arrow a couple times? My down arrow is key 84. I tried something like below but no luck.

Code: Select all

EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* KEY="[84,84]"

Even the ENTER key would probably work as well but I tried this below and the free trial expired box pops up even though I thought I downloaded the free version.

DS CMD=KEY X=10 Y=10 CONTENT={ENTER}
chivracq

Re: Keypress for Down Arrow

Post by chivracq » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:40 am

zirjeo wrote:IE11, Windows 10, VERSION BUILD=11.5.498.2403

How can I have it hit the down arrow a couple times? My down arrow is key 84. I tried something like below but no luck.

EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* KEY="[84,84]"

Even the ENTER key would probably work as well but I tried this below and the free trial expired box pops up even though I thought I downloaded the free version.

DS CMD=KEY X=10 Y=10 CONTENT={ENTER}
This one works for me to scroll down a Page:

VERSION BUILD=8820413 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* KEYS="[40,40]"
(Tested on iMacross for FF v8.8.2, Pale Moon v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10-x64.)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
zirjeo

Post by zirjeo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:16 am

I'm using Windows 10 not Firefox
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:28 am

zirjeo wrote:I'm using Windows 10 not Firefox
Yep, and...? I'm using Win10 as well, Win10 is an OS and FF is a Browser... (And I don't use FF either...)

The Keypress Codes are normally Browser and OS independent, except maybe for the 'Command' and 'Apple' Keys that are only available on Apple Hardware / MacOS.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
zirjeo

Post by zirjeo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:43 am

Well either way this is not working for me so I'm looking for an alternative solution.
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:57 pm

zirjeo wrote:Well either way this is not working for me so I'm looking for an alternative solution.
You have tried it with FF?
See Press ENTER in EVENT mode, Pressing ENTER key on FB, How to simulate a keypress using Javascript and few other threads in this forum.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: