Error on banner click

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
el_antonio59

Error on banner click

Post by el_antonio59 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:43 am

Hi,
i have recordered one macro to do click in one javascript button (img 1) who open a banner window (img 2). In this banner windows i'd like to do click in other javacript button, but i have this error:

Error -1300: Cannot find HTML element of type "DIV:" with attribute(s) "TXT:Renovar gratis RENUEVA GRATIS AHORA document.getElementById('lren').focus();&&CLASS:revrecuadro texto".. Line 15: TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Renovar<SP>gratis<SP>RENUEVA<SP>GRATIS<SP>AHORA<SP>document.getElementById('lren').focus();&&CLASS:revrecuadro<SP>texto

Can you help me? How ca I get the focus in the banner to do click in the text "renovar gratis ahora" from the img 2
Attachments
1.jpg
img 1
2.jpg
img 2