tab 1 Copy text>switch to tab 2>paste> failed :(

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
qinyuansg

tab 1 Copy text>switch to tab 2>paste> failed :(

Post by qinyuansg » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:53 am

Hi,

i am currently using iMacros, my objective is to copy some data from tab 1(google doc) and paste them into tab 2(CMS to submit)

Problems i am facing now:

-tab2 will always refresh, it can't switch smoothly without refreshing.

-tab 1 data won't be able to copy & won't be able to move to the next line, as i want the copy procedure to be a continue progress, eg: on tab 1: copied line1, paste to tab2, switch to tab 1 and then copy line 2, then paste to tab 2.

Any sample code(with a bit of explanation) that i could try regarding my current problems? Thank you!