How can i select the Youtube Comment field ?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Thattoughguy

How can i select the Youtube Comment field ?

Post by Thattoughguy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:33 am

Hey guys ,
I'm new to imacros, i was trying automating youtube commenting through imacros and i made a kind of a bot, with experimental recording.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dynfrxIVIME
WAIT SECONDS=5
URL GOTO=javascript:window.scrollBy(0,500)
WAIT SECONDS=4
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" CHARS="*This video is BS, try this instead*"
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" KEY=13 MODIFIERS="shift"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" CHARS="https://youtu.be/LjXU5ocV7DE"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>BUTTON:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
and i face a problem, since the width of description changes. I get a "element not found" error
Any ideas ?

Thanks
iMacros Version : - VERSION BUILD=9030808
Operating System : - Windows Tiny7 Build
Browser : - Firefox 50.0.2
IrishMacro

Re: How can i select the Youtube Comment field ?

Post by IrishMacro » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:44 pm

Sorry, it sounds like you will use this to spam on youtube so I won't help with that.
Firefox free plugin, last version
Win7
chivracq

Re: How can i select the Youtube Comment field ?

Post by chivracq » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:09 am

Thattoughguy wrote:Hey guys ,
I'm new to imacros, i was trying automating youtube commenting through imacros and i made a kind of a bot, with experimental recording.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dynfrxIVIME
WAIT SECONDS=5
URL GOTO=javascript:window.scrollBy(0,500)
WAIT SECONDS=4
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" CHARS="*This video is BS, try this instead*"
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" KEY=13 MODIFIERS="shift"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" CHARS="https://youtu.be/LjXU5ocV7DE"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>BUTTON:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
and i face a problem, since the width of description changes. I get a "element not found" error
Any ideas ?

Thanks
IrishMacro wrote:Sorry, it sounds like you will use this to spam on youtube so I won't help with that.
Ah-ah-ah...!, exactly the Reason why I didn't react, LOL... :twisted:
(Well, apart from "FCIM" as well of course...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...