Setting !DATASOURCE using dialog box ?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Thattoughguy

Setting !DATASOURCE using dialog box ?

Post by Thattoughguy » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:45 am

Code: Select all

TAB T=1   
SET !LOOP 1  
SET !DATASOURCE convertcsv.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
Hey guys :), In this imacro code, i have already specified the !DATASOURCE as convertcsv.csv. But i want it to be able to be specified using a dialogbox or a prompt sort of a thing.
iMacros Version : - VERSION BUILD=9030808
Operating System : - Windows Tiny7 Build
Browser : - Firefox 50.0.2
chivracq

Re: Setting !DATASOURCE using dialog box ?

Post by chivracq » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:17 am

Thattoughguy wrote:

Code: Select all

TAB T=1   
SET !LOOP 1  
SET !DATASOURCE convertcsv.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
Hey guys :), In this imacro code, i have already specified the !DATASOURCE as convertcsv.csv. But i want it to be able to be specified using a dialogbox or a prompt sort of a thing.
Yeah, but...: => CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
Second Thread you open, I deliberately didn't react to the first one, consider reading the Forum Rules for Required Info to include when you open a Thread..., that shouldn't be too difficult for a "tough guy" like you, ah-ah...! :idea: :twisted:
(Applies to all your Threads of course...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...