WhatsApp Web

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Nor27011

WhatsApp Web

Post by Nor27011 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:50 pm

I'm working on a project that extracts a table from a webpage dashboard, then it goes to excel where it gets filtered by how many each user has in a nice table, and the next step I'm working on is having already in the clipboard the table I want to send it to our work group on whatsapp, specifically in chrome since it sends the tables as an image.

Code: Select all

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" CHARS="Usuario Admin"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" KEYS=13
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FOOTER>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* Char="V" MODIFIERS="ctrl"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=CLASS:btn<SP>btn-round<SP>btn-l&&TXT:
I used EVENT mode since the conventional mode didn't do anything

This script was working but then it stopped doing it, on Chrome instead of writing the group name on the search bar it does in the chat now:S on Firefox, I need to have something written in the search bar(like a space) so it writes it there but the ENTER part doesn't always work.

Is there a way that ensures it writes where it should?, I tried something in javascript but it wrote it on search but it was like I had to type something so it searches what it was written, I hope I explained myself correctly.

Thanks!
chivracq

Re: WhatsApp Web

Post by chivracq » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:11 am

Nor27011 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:50 pm
I'm working on a project that extracts a table from a webpage dashboard, then it goes to excel where it gets filtered by how many each user has in a nice table, and the next step I'm working on is having already in the clipboard the table I want to send it to our work group on whatsapp, specifically in chrome since it sends the tables as an image.

Code: Select all

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" CHARS="Usuario Admin"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" KEYS=13
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FOOTER>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* Char="V" MODIFIERS="ctrl"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=CLASS:btn<SP>btn-round<SP>btn-l&&TXT:
I used EVENT mode since the conventional mode didn't do anything

This script was working but then it stopped doing it, on Chrome instead of writing the group name on the search bar it does in the chat now:S on Firefox, I need to have something written in the search bar(like a space) so it writes it there but the ENTER part doesn't always work.

Is there a way that ensures it writes where it should?, I tried something in javascript but it wrote it on search but it was like I had to type something so it searches what it was written, I hope I explained myself correctly.

Thanks!

[Mod-Pet=ON]
For Info, I'm asking the Forum Admin to lock this Thread as it regularly "attracts" Spammers and Fake Users... :shock:

The OP is of "Low Quality" anyway... (=> FCI not mentioned, Script in 'EVENT' Mode without any Comments, no URL posted, etc..., Reasons I had never reacted at "that" time, = 5 years ago), and nobody ever reacted "in a useful way" to it since, so I guess it can be locked... :|
[Mod-Pet=OFF]
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...