hyperlink in bulk unsupported in CSV??

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
a2515125

hyperlink in bulk unsupported in CSV??

Post by a2515125 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:47 pm

windows 10/FF v50/iMacros 8.9.7

hey

I scrape the products on certain ecommerce website and download the hyperlink of the product as csv file.

however, I tried hours but still failed to convert the urls that i scrape into hyperlinks in the csv file.

I really have no idea how to convert the whole 1000 links that I scrape into 1000 hyperlinks and make it available to connect the website of the products.

my idea is click on the hyperlink that i scrape in the csv file to go ecommerce website of that product....

here is my youtube clip would be more clear what i am talking about......

any tip about how to convert the links in bulk into hyperlinks at one time and click the hyperlinks to the website would be very appreciated!!!

https://youtu.be/aaXwugOdMBw