Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:55 pm
In my script, i ve got to repeat several commands multiple times like this one:
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:market-send-form ATTR=NAME:wood CONTENT=30000
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:market-send-form ATTR=NAME:stone CONTENT=30000
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:market-send-form ATTR=NAME:iron CONTENT=30000
How can i put all these commands together so i have only got the command "A" or something like that?
I know a little bit about Java, there you can create new classes but dunno how to do this in iMacros.