imacro on tables

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Jonwolf07

imacro on tables

Post by Jonwolf07 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:00 am

I'm trying to look for specific data in table then action accordingly, but it has to validate multiple columns also i want to loop it for different links that i am gonna input from csv.

Datasource file:
Data_source.JPG
web.JPG
Code:

Code: Select all

SET !DATASOURCE data.csv
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 4
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 5

URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:{{!COL2}}
TAG POS=r2 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:{{!COL3}}
TAG POS={{!COL4}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=NAME:form1 ATTR=NAME:*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:form1 ATTR=NAME:submit_revoke
Above code is not working accurately. it only validating Col2 and takes first match of col3 and action them.
I want two solutions here
1. It should match both col2 &col3 before going to col4.
2.my current code works line by line if you see by data source, i have line 2 to 5 i have web link but, col2 & 3 varies,
so i want it to go to link action line 2 to 5 then submit and visit next link in line 6.