[SOLVED] How to write a link address with a space

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
d2pren

[SOLVED] How to write a link address with a space

Post by d2pren » Sun May 14, 2017 1:42 pm

SOLVED
Last edited by d2pren on Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: [ASK] How to write a link address with a space

Post by chivracq » Sun May 14, 2017 4:04 pm

d2pren wrote:For example, My PC have name "My Laptop" and then I have script imacros like this:

Code: Select all

SET !DATASOURCE C:\Users\client\Documents\iMacros\Macros\
How to write a link address with a space? I means change "client" to "My Laptop".
Is it like this:

SET !DATASOURCE C:\Users\My Laptop\Documents\iMacros\Macros\
(with space)

Or like this?

SET !DATASOURCE "C:\Users\My Laptop\Documents\iMacros\Macros\"
(quotation mark)

Or how?
Oh..., good...!, sorry I had to disapprove your original Thread in the 'Consultants' Sub-Forum as it had nothing to do with looking for a Consultant, ah-ah...! (And it's a bit of a hassle to move one Thread from one Sub-Forum to another one, and upon checking your original Thread, which you probably wouldn't have located back, you would then probably have opened a Duplicate and deleting Duplicates is even more of a hassle, so I preferred to disapprove it... Your Responsibility to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread...!)
But you got my Msg obviously and reopened your Thread in the correct Sub-Forum, good...! :)

(F)CIM...! :mrgreen:
Always mention your FCI when you open a Thread, read my Sig, many Commands are not implemented or behave differently for all Browsers/Versions or OS'es in your case, and I simply usually don't even read and certainly don't answer when FCI is not mentioned... with some Exceptions for 1st-time-Posters... :wink:

But hum..., the Answer to your Qt is extensively and completely answered and documented in the Wiki for the '!DATASOURCE' Command, together with Examples... :roll:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: [SOLVED] How to write a link address with a space

Post by chivracq » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:29 pm

Hum, OK, like I mentioned in some next Thread, 2 years later...:
d2pren wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:56 am
chivracq wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Oh...!, nice to see you back on the Forum... :D , but hum..., your previous Thread has been waiting for some Follow-up from your Side for about 2 years now... :shock:
Sorry but I only help Users using the Forum "a bit correctly", and that means: 'neat Follow-up' + 'sharing their Solution' + 'answering my Qt's when I ask you to mention your FCI'... (+ 'correct Sub-Forum' + 'descriptive Thread Title' but you do "that part" correctly... [...] :wink: )
Sorry, because I am newbie. I just edited it. Is it already correct?
d2pren wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 1:42 pm
SOLVED
Yeah, well, "newbie" is a "fake Excuse", ah-ah...! :twisted:

And no-no-no...!! Not "correct"...! :shock:

The "[SOLVED]" in the Thread Title will be OK, but completely mutilating/deleting your OP is not "using the Forum a bit correctly"...!
This renders this Thread completely useless for other Users searching the Forum with a similar Qt/Case and looking for a Solution...! :shock:
(And deleting your OP is a bit pointless anyway as I had quoted it in my first Reply..., Reason why I systematically quote btw...! 8) )

I said "sharing their Solution", not "deleting their OP/Thread"...! :roll:
=> Share your Solution... (in some new Post), and restore your OP with your original Qt... 8)
This way, you have a Thread with a Qt, and a Solution, and this makes this Thread useful for other Users... 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...