Help me use Imacro+9kw.eu solve recaptchav2

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chaumilano

Help me use Imacro+9kw.eu solve recaptchav2

Post by chaumilano » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:42 pm

I use imacro(firefox) and 9kw.eu solve recaptcha v2. But I have error

Code: Select all

URL GOTO=javascript:(function(){var<SP>x<SP>=<SP>document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response");x.style.display<SP>=<SP>"";})();
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:g-recaptcha EXTRACT=HTM
SET datasitekey EVAL("var sitekey = \"{{!EXTRACT}}\";var rx = new RegExp('sitekey=\"([^\"]+)\"','i'); var x = sitekey.match(rx)[1];  x;")
error report: "TypeError: sitekey.match(...) is null,(Error code: -1001)" at line

SET datasitekey EVAL("var sitekey = \"{{!EXTRACT}}\";var rx = new RegExp('sitekey=\"([^\"]+)\"','i'); var x = sitekey.match(rx)[1];  x;")
Please help me, sorry my english is bad :D
chivracq

Re: Help me use Imacro+9kw.eu solve recaptchav2

Post by chivracq » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:37 am

chaumilano wrote:I use imacro(firefox) and 9kw.eu solve recaptcha v2. But I have error

URL GOTO=javascript:(function(){var<SP>x<SP>=<SP>document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response");x.style.display<SP>=<SP>"";})();
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:g-recaptcha EXTRACT=HTM
error report: "TypeError: sitekey.match(...) is null,(Error code: -1001)" at line

Please help me, sorry my english is bad :D
Yep, not my piece of cake, especially with "CIM"... :mrgreen:
(Wondering how People find a Forum when they have a Pb/Qt but never bother to read the Forum Rules...!? :roll: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Hum, "FCIM" actually.. (Read my Sig..., many Commands are not implemented in all Browsers/Versions...)
=> iMacros for FF v9.0.3/v8.9.7...?, FF53...?, OS...?

Hum, "interesting" Syntax you are using in the 'URL GOTO' Statement, even if I'm not sure it is necessary, iMacros can "see" all Objects/Elements from the Source Code...
=> I guess you must be using v8.9.7 then...?, I thought the 'URL GOTO=javascript:' doesn't work anymore in v9.0.3 to access the DOM...

For your 'EVAL()' Statement, difficult to help you without the URL to your Page (if it's not behind Login&Password) and/or the exact Content of the 'EXTRACT=HTM', but it's usually easier to use 'split()' (x2) than your complex REGEX... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:30 pm

You can set your sitekey without javascript like SET datasitekey YOURSITEKEY because sitekeys are unchanged. You can use inspect element in your browser to get your sitekey.
chaumilano wrote:Please help me, sorry my english is bad :D
And which language is your favorite? German? :D
chivracq wrote:Hum, "interesting" Syntax you are using in the 'URL GOTO' Statement, even if I'm not sure it is necessary, iMacros can "see" all Objects/Elements from the Source Code...
This code was from our example (recaptcha v2) and source codes (iframe) are not same on all websites.
chivracq wrote:=> I guess you must be using v8.9.7 then...?, I thought the 'URL GOTO=javascript:' doesn't work anymore in v9.0.3 to access the DOM...
Sure.
chivracq wrote:..., but it's usually easier to use 'split()' (x2) than your complex REGEX... :idea:
"complex" REGEX? Small regex, maybe. It's not complex in my eyes.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: