How to suppress error code -1440 Failed To Set Save File Na

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
imacrobest

How to suppress error code -1440 Failed To Set Save File Na

Post by imacrobest » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Hi,
Does anyone know how to suppress error -1440 - Failed To Set Save File Name: Failed to set filename in the Save File dialog.
At the moment the script just stop running with the browse to file window open. Is it possible to suppress and continue on with the steps?
Many thanks
chivracq

Re: How to suppress error code -1440 Failed To Set Save File

Post by chivracq » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:59 am

imacrobest wrote:Hi,
Does anyone know how to suppress error -1440 - Failed To Set Save File Name: Failed to set filename in the Save File dialog.
At the moment the script just stop running with the browse to file window open. Is it possible to suppress and continue on with the steps?
Many thanks
CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., or the Forum Rules... :idea: )
... Again... :roll: , I've already asked you to mention your FCI when you open a Thread on the Forum, to no avail except once, last time I ask...

Hum..., and not impressed, most of your previous Threads are waiting for some Follow-up from your Side... :roll:

A bit surprised by the way you use the Forum to be honest, there is some Advanced User on SOF (Stackoverflow Forum) with the same Username I think..., (and with a good Reputation, at least for me, from the "Quality" of the Answers..., and I don't mean the "Points" which is a bit of a fake System, pfff...!), I reckon you'll be the same Person...?, hum..., my mistake maybe, I guess the User on SOF managed to spell "iMacros" a bit correctly, ah-ah..., OK, never mind then... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...