OFFICIAL (Anti-)Captcha Providers Thread.

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

OFFICIAL (Anti-)Captcha Providers Thread.

Post by chivracq » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:38 am

Feeling forced to create this Thread due to some stupid "War" on the Forum about the "best"/"cheapest"/"whatever"... Marketing Bullshit + Spamming from all (Anti-)Captcha Providers... :roll:
=> @Captcha Providers, make sure to read those Rules, and to apply them of course, ah-ah...! :idea:

Post_2:
Rules...!

Post_3:
Listing of all (Anti)-Captcha Providers (using our Forum), with Links to their own Thread on the Forum + Contact Info.

+ My mini-Feedback, I don't really support using iMacros to bypass Captcha, and I never help on the Forum for such Threads..., but I guess I can be "objective" and "comparative" about their respective (usually Bullshit Marketing, oops...!) "strong Arguments" in my "killing Analysis", ah-ah...! :twisted:

Post_4:
A bit like Post-3, with their own Presentation and/or Last Offer if I manage to maintain/update it...

>>>

LATEST NEWS:
Last edited by chivracq on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: OFFICIAL (Anti-)Captcha Providers Thread.

Post by chivracq » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:39 am

Rules for (Anti-)Captcha Providers:
(Derived from those 2 Threads (Thread_1 + Thread_2) that you might want to read... :idea: )

1- ONE Thread per Provider and ONE Update with last Offer/Promo per Month:
@Captcha-Providers, you are allowed to create and to maintain/bump ONE single Thread once per Month with your last Offer/Promotion...!

Thread Title needs to be Descriptive and can reflect a bit your last Offer but no Marketing Bullshit like "Best"/"Cheapest" is allowed...! :roll:
You are free in your Post to "develop" like you want, but if you go for "Best"/"Cheapest"/whatever, you need to post some direct Link(s) to your Competitors corresponding Pages about Performance and Price Model or I will kill that Content as "Marketing Bullshit"...!

You are allowed to be a little bit "Creative" with offering Free Captcha Codes for example, but redirect your potential Customers to your own Site to avoid some 'fake' Bumps of your Thread on our Forum... And FYI, PM is disabled on the Forum...!

Keep the first 1 or 2 Posts for yourself in your Thread that you can update with your general Presentation and last Offer (+ the Thread Title that can always be edited)... (+ Post an Update as the last Post in the Thread or it doesn't get bumped...) :idea:

2- Agree to Rules and post mini-Presentation:
Post (once) in this current Thread to acknowledge that you've seen this Thread and read (and agree to...!) these Rules, together with some nice Presentation of your Site and Conditions, and a Link to your own Thread on our Forum..., + to your Site of course...

3- Follow-up on Threads related to Captcha:
The "once a month" Rule does not "really" apply if some User opened a Thread with a Qt/Pb using your Service and you are REALLY trying to help them, then you can reply in their Thread (maybe with a Link to your own Thread...), or even if they are not using your Service, with some REAL Help...!

4- Fair Use of the Forum:
No harassing/teasing each others (like for example @thecoder2012 does) by posting in absolutely every single Thread related to Captcha any other Captcha Provider has posted in previously...

We are cool I would think on the iMacros Forum, posting/advertizing about other Sites is usually forbidden on most Forums, it's still OK here, if related to iMacros and/or Web-Automation, keep it clean and don't abuse I would think..., we are probably your "last and only Friends", ah-ah...! :idea:
=> Keep it "cool" and we don't want any Captcha War on the Forum...! :idea:

5- No Anti-iMacros/Web-Automation Measures:
No Encouraging at Web-Designers/Web-Site-Owners to implement Captcha (redirected to your Site against 10% or any Percentage, or Free Directory Listing, or whatever...!). :shock:
This one will be a "Killer" on our Site...!, you can still try to sicken the whole "Picture" about Web-Automation with iMacros from your own Web-Site, but such Arguments won't be accepted on our Forum, @lashsh from 'xx_typerz', I am serious...!, I hope you understand this Content... :idea:

6- Users and Feedback:
Max 2 Users allowed per Site on our Forum (and 1 should already be enough...), and they need to present themselves a bit correctly in your own Thread (well for the 2nd one!).
"Happy" Customers are allowed to post some Positive Feedback in your own Thread if they are "real" Customers and don't provide "Fake" Testimonies...
(I have Access to everybody's IP-Address(es) posting on our Forum, and I'm used to conduct in-depth IP Analysis, for finding Inter-Connections between different IP's... And fake Testimonies always sound very fake anyway, ah-ah...! :idea: )

On the other hand, Customers who've used 1 or more Captcha Providers are encouraged to post their (Positive/Negative) Feedback about 1-2 or more Providers in this current Thread, and even about Providers not listed (yet) in this Thread, as it could always help other Users... (Those Posts will be moderated of course...)

7- Signature:
All previous Rules also apply to your Signature...
You are allowed to post a Link to your Site, to your Homepage, the Pricing/Last Offer Page, or to your Contact Page.

8- Final Thoughts...!:
That's it for now, ah-ah...! I will moderate and follow this current Thread and all Threads from all Captcha Providers, and I will intervene if I feel anybody is trying to "misuse" the 'System"... :shock:

Hum, Feedback about those "Rules" is of course completely welcome from Providers, if anything is "unclear" or "unworkable", I wrote them in one go!, or from Users, about the Rules or the Content of this Thread, and their positive/negative Feedback about any Provider(s), or Links to some (objective) comparative Analysis on Internet... :idea:
=> Are the few listed already the only Captcha Providers...?
Last edited by chivracq on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 14 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:40 am

Listing of all (Anti-)Captcha Providers (using our Forum):
(With Links to their own Thread on the Forum + Contact Info.

+ My mini-Feedback, I don't really support using iMacros to bypass Captcha, and I never help on the Forum for such Threads..., but I guess I can be "objective" and "comparative" about their respective (usually Bullshit Marketing, oops...!, as they all auto-proclaim themselves being the Best+Cheapest, ah-ah...!) "strong Arguments" in my "killing Analysis", ah-ah...! :twisted:

Not sure in which Order to list them...!? (Oldest on the Forum, Alphabetic..., any other Sort Order...?)
=> Currently listed on "Oldest on the Forum"...

>>>

Listing of (Anti-)Captcha Providers active on the iMacros Forum...:
(The Link on their Name is to their own Thread (or Post) on our Forum..., those Links might change, all Providers are allowed to create a New=Clean Thread that they will then reuse for their further Communication...)

- deathbycaptcha.com:
Site: Web-Site
Contact Info: Contact Page - Email: 'help@[Website].com'
Languages: ENG + RUS + CHI + ...?

- 2captcha.com:
Contact Info: Email: 'info@[Website].com'
Languages: ENG + ...?

- 9kw:
Contact Info: Contact Form - E-mail Address...?
Languages: ENG + GER + ...?

[My Feedback:
Pretty "Spammy" as well, has posted in practically all Threads related to "Captcha" on our Forum, especially if some "Competitor" had posted before, doesn't like Concurrence, not reactive on our Forum (never reacted to any of my Requests related to Captchas)...
EDIT1: Finally reacted in this current Thread, good...!, took 2 months to react after some of their (iMacros) Script being broken by some Change on some (bitcoin) Site, but tries to provide "real" Support applied to iMacros Scripts, knows iMacros, several (iMacros) Scripts available on their Web-Site...
EDIT2: => The best Choice at the moment for integrating iMacros with Captcha though, I would think, ah-ah...!, at least for Users with no or little Knowledge about iMacros... (Decb 2017) => From the few Providers currently listed..., I don't use any of their Services and I don't follow the Anti-Captcha Market...]

- captchasolutions:
Site: Web-Site [=> Blank Page, Domain expired... (solvecaptchas.com)]
Contact Info: ...?
Languages: ENG + ...?

[My Feedback:
Was so "Spammy" and not reactive at all to my several Warnings that they had to be more or less kicked out of the Forum... :roll:
I've lost a bit "track" of this User/Provider, but I think they knew iMacros...
UPDATE [2017-12]: Hum..., see some later Post in the Thread, this Provider seems to be a complete Rip-off + Scam..., oops...! :shock: ]

- Imagetyperz.com:
Contact Info: Contact Form - E-mail Address...? - Skype: 'imagetypers'
Languages: ENG + RUS + ...?

[My Feedback:
Reactive on the Forum, pretty "Spammy" (had to prevent about 10 or 20 Spammers in the last few Months who all wanted to advertize about this "wonderful" Site), New-comer on the Captcha Market, Main User didn't know anything about Captcha about 2 years ago, never posted a Script for iMacros nor tried to help any User on our Forum apart from advertizing for their current Site + 1 or 2 other Captcha Sites before...)]
Last edited by chivracq on Thu May 07, 2020 11:04 am, edited 30 times in total.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:47 am

A bit like Post-3, with their own Presentation and/or Last Offer if I manage to maintain/update it...

[More Info to come soon...]

>>>

- 9kw:
From their own Presentation... (Decb 2017)
[Content edited to meet the "Rules"..., hum, no need, had already been edited when I "quoted" it, very good...!]:
thecoder2012 wrote:Welcome in my official 9kw.eu captcha (support-)thread

Solving captchas by hand is annoying and time-consuming, simply use our service to collect credits and have your own captchas solved comfortably.
See our website www.9kw.eu
  1. Nearly every standard captcha in less than 30 seconds (average)
    Litte longer for interactive captchas like recaptcha v2
  2. Fast sign up just with an e-mail address
  3. Only real humans as worker with full history for 60 days
  4. Good support from our own developers and supporters.
  5. Few free examples with iMacros and our captcha service
  6. Gift codes for testing to all new customers and developers.
  7. Free and paid way possible for all functions from us.
    No time? No money? Use our rewards like make a nice video or better examples with imacros and our captcha service.
  8. API for all software and sandbox mode for your tests and own users as mini captcha system
Languages: German, English

Tutorial for iMacros, recaptcha v2 guide and videos wtih examples

Any Problem with 9kw.eu (with imacros)? Custom iMacros?
Then contact me in this thread with your reply, contact form or contact details (email, skype).

- captchasolutions:
[No Info yet...]

- Imagetyperz.com:
From their own Presentation... (Novb-Decb 2017) [Content edited to meet the "Rules"...]:
Recaptchas price with tokens: $2,50 per 1000 recaptchas!

3. gift codes for testing.
we are ready to help all Users with integration and happy to send new customers credits for testing.
4. friendly 24hr support.
if you got some troubles we can help you directly via skype or website, any trouble acceptable.
5. recaptchas with emulation only for $2.50.
6. normal captchas price only for $1.30.
all times including peak time, as we have real humans workers...

- 2captcha.com:
See their "Official" Thread for more Info..., no Feedback (yet) but this Provider seems to "behave" very neatly on our Forum, ah-ah...! (Which is very nice of course... :D )

Users using their Captcha Service are ENCOURAGED to share some Feedback, Positive/Negative, about their Service...! :idea:
Last edited by chivracq on Thu May 07, 2020 10:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 pm

OK, Thread is moving a bit "forward", a "Sign of Life" from one Provider, @thecoder2012 from '9kw':
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote: :arrow: But hum, @thecoder2012..., did you see my Post (as you didn't react...) in the "typerz-whatever" (typed from memory as well...!) Captcha Thread that you had reported...?,
I post in the near future one feedback to your newest (anti-)captcha provider thread. I think it's better in one neutral thread and not in this thread or any thread from other captcha provider.
chivracq wrote:I've "edicted" "New Rules" for Captcha Providers on the Forum..., and these apply to you as well... 8)
Sure.
OK, good-good...! :D

>>>

In the meantime, I was searching a bit on Internet for some as Objective as possible Review/Comparison between different Providers, and I found the following Site (Trustpilot) with Reviews about 'CaptchaSolutions'... The Reviews look "genuine", hum, except the "positive" ones that look completely Fake to me, ah-ah...!, and are completely "devastating", that Provider seems to be a complete Rip-off and Scam, with "no Service", "no Tech Support", "Site down 99% of the time", "Accounts being deleted with Credits" and "no Refund", etc... :shock:
I will quote those Reviews in this Post as I wouldn't be surprised if that Page got deleted very soon by this Provider Owner, ah-ah...!
=> Hum..., looks like they cannot, ah-ah...!: "Trustpilot: No company can delete or otherwise censor reviews."

And beware, the same Provider Owner created recently another Site/Service called "Captcha Decoder" (the Link is to the Review Page on the same 'Trustpilot' Review Site) that probably offers the same Level of "Quality", ah-ah...! :oops:

Code: Select all

Captcha Solutions Reviews
(16)  •  Poor

TrustScore 4.7
out of 10

Excellent 31%
Great 6%
Average 0%
Poor 13%
Bad 50%

waynelnn
1 review
Published Monday, October 2, 2017
what about my money?and my account …
what about my money?and my account balance is -19,990??????????

Vishal Basumatary
1 review
Published Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Too much downtime
While others' are proud to provide 99% uptime. They seem to be proud of their 99% downtime service. Always downtime. Captcha solving rate is not bad for text captchas but the downtime will make their API unsuitable for use. And also sometimes will you will find that your email no longer exists. Though they get fixed in 1-2 day I don't get the point of why this is happening again and again. Not recommended.

Nguyen Quy Toan
1 review
Published Tuesday, August 15, 2017 Updated Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Good services!
Good template, Easy to use, Solved many captcha, High success rate and fast solving times, good plans...
But usually lost connect from server with 503 error...
This will be the best if fix it!

Kim Tran
1 review
Published Thursday, July 27, 2017
I ordered the Captcha Solutions CS02 …
I ordered the Captcha Solutions CS02 captcha service. but it doesn't work at all!, I used it with Senuke X, It just response can't solve this capthca ! I should see more reviews about captchasolutions.com , never trust the post on the forum, too many fake ads!

Darrell Coble
1 review
Published Tuesday, July 25, 2017
I just noticed that the captchasolutions.com is a company from Philippines!
I just noticed that the captchasolutions.com is a company from Philippines! really fake service ! the capcha service usually down and not work ,and the resolve rate about 30% not as their descripted on the web ! and their service not answer any questions! is this web site manged by a maid ? and also yes , they not refund my money , I only use about 80 in my api , really sad,

Silvano Julio
Silvano Julio
1 review
Published Thursday, July 20, 2017
Service is offline all the time
I've implemented a solution with this provider, but It gave me a lot of issues every weeks. The service is down every 2 or 3 days, it has a poor rate of valid captchas resolved about 55%. Anyway, the main problem is the services is down, even at this moment the website is down. It's terrible.

emmyhanne
1 review
Published Thursday, July 20, 2017
captchasolutions.com not as their descripted
not so much captcha support as their descripted, API have many problem , and bad custom support .

Alex
1 review
Published Tuesday, July 18, 2017 Updated Friday, July 28, 2017
Decent service with a lot of technical issues and horrible support
Fair prices. Nice site. Well designed API. Solid API documentation.

My main issues:
-The API is quite flaky. Often it will return a cryptic error with no further explanation (e.g I cannot solve your captcha! or 'Invalid user').
-The support is absolutely terrible. Basically non-existent. I have opened two support tickets which have gone unanswered in the past 2 weeks

UPDATE: Looks like they deleted my account which had about 18$ worth of tokens left in it

Sherry Thomas
1 review
Published Saturday, July 15, 2017
not recommed this website
not recommed this website , I have just ordered from the captchasolutions.com , most of captcha can't be solved , and they said they can solve google recaptcha , but it can't solve it , not good and than 1captchas or Captcha Tronix, and none reply your questions , really like a fishing website!

John
1 review
Published Wednesday, July 12, 2017
No work No service No refund , Bad website!
I paid the captcha server but it doesn't work with gsa ser at all , when I ask for help ,none reply my message and they not refund my payment , really bad business , and I think it's a scam website !

Potato Army
3 reviews
Published Thursday, June 29, 2017
Have 3 kids at home
Have 3 kids at home, and since i bought them captcha reader, they suddenly stop crying and yelling in the house. My husband and I find it really usefull. Agar.io saved us as a parent. And Captcha made our life easier

Kevin Ian
1 review
Published Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Really Good!
The service really fit my needs. Cheap, fast and with a good accuracy rate. I recommend!

Christopher
4 reviews
Published Sunday, June 25, 2017
well trusted as well the site and the …
well trusted as well the site and the *URL

lenny portuesi
1 review
Published Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Excellent service
Excellent service

oscar Ivan
1 review
Published Saturday, June 10, 2017
the exact service I needed
the exact service I needed! Easy to set up and great prices. thank you

Captcha Solutions
Reply from Captcha Solutions
Published Saturday, June 10, 2017
Thank you for your review! Please send an email to admin@captchasolutions.com to claim your free tokens.

AppWork GmbH
1 review
Published Friday, June 2, 2017
Verified order
From our point of view:
Bad (if any) support, instable service, very suspicious business, not trustworthy.

TrustScore 4.7
out of 10
Trustpilot Business
Improve SEO, invite customers to write reviews, and reply for free. Get Trustpilot Free
Business Signup
Online Captcha Recognition Service Provider
A low cost and accurate captcha recognition service provider.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.
Contact information
Write to: admin@captchasolutions.com
Call us on: +639277002240
We live here:
39-A Escario Street
Cebu City
Philippines
Category

SEO
Trustpilot's Commitment

Trustpilot is committed to ensuring better online shopping experiences for everyone, which means we work hard to fight fabricated reviews. No company can delete or otherwise censor reviews. Find out more.

Let Trustpilot know if you notice reviews you believe are fabricated.
>>>

Hum..., and here is some "unfortunately" Interesting Article/Analysis that reflects pretty well my own Opinion about Anti-Captcha Providers and why I don't help about Captcha Threads on our Forum...:
- How Spammers Use Low-cost Labor to Solve CAPTCHAS
Tja...! (Interesting Reading btw...)
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:42 am

chivracq wrote:AppWork GmbH
1 review
Verified order
This review is important because it's like admin posts in this forum. See this short thread in the other forum.
Short german company notice: AppWork GmbH = JDownloader 2
chivracq wrote:Hum..., and here is some "unfortunately" Interesting Article/Analysis that reflects pretty well my own Opinion about Anti-Captcha Providers and why I don't help about Captcha Threads on our Forum...:
Very old. I've seen better articles in the internet.
chivracq wrote:No harassing/teasing each others (like for example @thecoder2012 does) by posting in absolutely every single single Thread related to Captcha any other Captcha Provider has posted in previously...
What is "single single"? I can understand "single" but double single? :lol:
And "absolutely every single thread"? Little untruth. Your other text is better like "practically all Threads related to Captcha". :wink:
I have found this thread without any answer, really! :shock:
chivracq wrote:=> Keep it "cool" and we don't want any Captcha War on the Forum...! :idea:
Sure but we have really more than one captcha provider in this forum? :shock:
chivracq wrote:...Not reactive on our Forum (never reacted to any of my Requests related to Captchas)
Usually I answered several times in a topic if I knew a solution or answer.
I don't know of any case off the top of my head where an answer would be possible but is still missing.
There are a few topics where an answer would have been possible (free of charge), albeit with a lot of work,
however my lifetime is not infinite and solutions were available, only some seem to require step by step assistance.
chivracq wrote:Report "real" Spam ...
An alternative contact option would be helpful as there are no private messages or e-mailing in the forum. Otherwise I wouldn't have sent the report.
What got on my nerves were the untruths (like best, cheap or whatever), not advertising or other captcha providers.
chivracq wrote:Pretty "Spammy" as well, has posted in practically all Threads related to "Captcha" on our Forum...
I can understand direct advertising. Everything else is difficult to classify either as "spam" or "promotion", like posting a link to a ZIP file (from me) with iMacros because the solution you are looking for is included completely or partially.
As far as I know I posted only very little direct advertising, except for maybe a bit of surreptitious advertising.
In contrast to other captcha providers I didn't exaggerate in the wording and stuck to the truth.
chivracq wrote:..., took 2 months to react after some of their (iMacros) Script being broken by some Change on some (bitcoin) Site, ...
Due to the delay of two months a few weeks ago I already wrote something about it here.
The scripts/links (freebitcoin things) posted in the forum before me came from external authors and not from the affected captcha provider.
I therefore consider the wording of the feedback to be possibly incorrect in part.

For the rest of the data, see the desired topic regarding the promotion.
Please do not include email or Skype contact information regarding 9kw, if necessary link to the contact form and contact details.
Last edited by thecoder2012 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:53 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:AppWork GmbH
1 review
Verified order
This review is important because it's like admin posts in this forum. See this short thread in the other forum.
Short german company notice: AppWork GmbH = JDownloader 2
I didn't get what you were trying to say here... :?
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:Hum..., and here is some "unfortunately" Interesting Article/Analysis that reflects pretty well my own Opinion about Anti-Captcha Providers and why I don't help about Captcha Threads on our Forum...:
Very old. I've seen better articles in the internet.
Tja, "very old", yep 2010, we still have some Threads on the Forum from 2008 that are still perfect, and that Article is still perfectly relevant, like you self mention in your own 'Service Description': "3. Only real humans as worker with full history for 60 days", not sure if your Price is 1000 Capchas for 2E/2.5E/3E (without the ".99" Bullshit Marketing...!), I'm not sure I would be able to solve 1000 Captchas in 3 hours, that means you pay your "real humans" less than 1E per Hour and probably even less than half of that as I guess you (want to) make (a bit of) Money yourself as well, so that Article is still completely relevant to me, sorry... :roll: :shock:

+ Post the Links for your "I've seen better articles in the internet.", yeah...! Prove me wrong...! :idea:
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:No harassing/teasing each others (like for example @thecoder2012 does) by posting in absolutely every single single Thread related to Captcha any other Captcha Provider has posted in previously...
What is "single single"? I can understand "single" but double single? :lol:
And "absolutely every single thread"? Little untruth. Your other text is better like "practically all Threads related to Captcha". :wink:
I have found this thread without any answer, really! :shock:
Rhhho..., yeah, "single single" is obviously a Typo, I have 6000+ Posts on the Forum, and probably the lowest Rate of Typos on the Forum, then yep, you can catch once on one, ah-ah...! :lol:
Yeah, good that you found one Thread that you had forgotten to post in..., no comment...! :twisted:
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:=> Keep it "cool" and we don't want any Captcha War on the Forum...! :idea:
Sure but we have really more than one captcha provider in this forum? :shock:
Beh no, I'm trying to list all the Captcha Providers that have posted on the Forum and/or that provide Captcha Solutions, I've asked for Feedback about Providers I haven't mentioned yet, and the List in "under Construction"...
=> Waiting for your Input then... :idea:
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:...Not reactive on our Forum (never reacted to any of my Requests related to Captchas)
Usually I answered several times in a topic if I knew a solution or answer.
I don't know of any case off the top of my head where an answer would be possible but is still missing.
There are a few topics where an answer would have been possible (free of charge), albeit with a lot of work,
however my lifetime is not infinite and solutions were available, only some seem to require step by step assistance.
I was referring to MY Requests... OK, now you finally have, I will adapt my original Post now one day...
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:Report "real" Spam ...
An alternative contact option would be helpful as there are no private messages or e-mailing in the forum. Otherwise I wouldn't have sent the report.
What got on my nerves were the untruths (like best, cheap or whatever), not advertising or other captcha providers.
Yeah-yeah, hum...!
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:Pretty "Spammy" as well, has posted in practically all Threads related to "Captcha" on our Forum...
I can understand direct advertising. Everything else is difficult to classify either as "spam" or "promotion", like posting a link to a ZIP file (from me) with iMacros because the solution you are looking for is included completely or partially.
As far as I know I posted only very little direct advertising, except for maybe a bit of surreptitious advertising.
In contrast to other captcha providers I didn't exaggerate in the wording and stuck to the truth.
Yeah, I still stand by "... has posted in practically all Threads related to "Captcha" on our Forum...", good that managed to find one (single!) Thread that you had missed...!
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:..., took 2 months to react after some of their (iMacros) Script being broken by some Change on some (bitcoin) Site, ...
Due to the delay of two months a few weeks ago I already wrote something about it here.
The scripts/links (freebitcoin things) posted in the forum before me came from external authors and not from the affected captcha provider.
I therefore consider the wording of the feedback to be possibly incorrect in part.
About the 2 month Delay, several Threads were opened on the Forum about that Site, I only follow(ed) from some distance as I don't help for Captcha myself anyway, several Users mentioning that had been trying to reach '9kw' for days or weeks(?) with no Reply, first time I heard about '9kw' again was 2 months later... Simple...!
thecoder2012 wrote:For the rest of the data, see the desired topic regarding the promotion.

Please do not include email or Skype contact information regarding 9kw, if necessary link to the contact form and contact details.
Euh, Thread is nearly perfect..., only remove the following Line:
"4. For third party developers with free software directory in our website for your integration."
=> ... as it collides with Rule_5:
5- No Anti-iMacros/Web-Automation Measures:
No Encouraging at Web-Designers/Web-Site-Owners to implement Captcha (redirected to your Site against 10% or any Percentage, or Free Directory Listing, or whatever...!). :shock:
This one will be a "Killer" on our Site...!, you can still try to sicken the whole "Picture" about Web-automation with iMacros from your own Web-Site, but such Arguments won't be accepted on our Forum, [...] :idea:
EDIT: Edit on your Thread is perfect... :D

I would advise you to "reserve" the 2nd Post in your own Thread for the "latest" Offer every month or whenever you have one, then you can always edit that Post that will be easy to find for other Forum Users... (or if you want to maintain some "History" of your Thread..., just an Idea...).
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:53 am

chivracq wrote:I didn't get what you were trying to say here... :?
Your list has one captcha provider without enough uptime but your choice.
chivracq wrote:+ Post the Links for your "I've seen better articles in the internet.", yeah...! Prove me wrong...! :idea:
In the future, maybe.
chivracq wrote:...I've asked for Feedback about Providers I haven't mentioned yet, and the List in "under Construction"...
=> Waiting for your Input then... :idea:
I hope your live is very long.
chivracq wrote:Euh, Thread is nearly perfect..., only remove the following Line:
"4. For third party developers with free software directory in our website for your integration."
=> ... as it collides with Rule_5:
Sure, done.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:50 am

Posting on "behalf" of a new User 'Captcha_guru' as I didn't want to approve their Post because they registered hiding behind a Proxy..., and that "kind of Users" usually quickly become annoying Spammers, ah-ah...!, this one seems to take it a bit easy for the moment, with the same Post posted "only" on 2 other Forums (here and here), and both relevant for Captcha...

I asked them to create a new Account from some "real" IP, no Reaction..., but the Post is still a bit relevant for the iMacros Forum, so here it is...: 8)
Solve 1000 reCAPTCHA V2 for only 1$ - Captcha.guru
Posted by Captcha_guru on 03/11/2018 - 13:09

Hello, I'm introducing you our reCaptcha 2 solving service - Captcha.guru
Supporting API: Anti-Captcha and Rucaptcha.
Currently priced at 1$/1000 Captcha.
Feel free to try!
@Captcha_guru, feel free to recreate a new Account using some "real" IP-Address, I moderate the Forum and I very-very rarely approve Posts from new Users hiding behind a Proxy or VPN (sorry, but based on "Experience", more than 80% of such Users are or quickly become Spammers, hum, and registering to our Forum only to post some Link to your Site, you definitely belong to those 80%, ah-ah...!, + exact same thing about the 2 other Forums I already mentioned, and probably a few other ones where your Posting was not allowed by Moderation... :wink: ), + make sure to follow the Forum Rules + the Rules mentioned in this current Thread for Anti-Captcha-Providers... :idea:

Any Users using or who tried this Site/Service, you are welcome to share your Experience, Positive or Negative... 8)
(But I'm already suspicious about the "Quality" as I don't understand the creative "Rucaptcha" Spelling, x3 on all 3 Forums they posted..., oops...! :? )
matrix2596

Post by matrix2596 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:28 am

I am using apitruecaptcha.org to solve captchas. They solve captchas very well but fail on some captchas terribly.
Think they use neural networks to solve and is quite fast.
Give it a try to see if yours works
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:21 pm

matrix2596 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:28 am
I am using apitruecaptcha.org to solve captchas. They solve captchas very well but fail on some captchas terribly.
Think they use neural networks to solve and is quite fast.
Give it a try to see if yours works

Alight, Thanks for your Post @matix2596, but like I mentioned in my Disapproval of your "other" Post you tried to post in some other Thread:
Post disapproved, User notified, Reason(s):
@User, I will approve your "other" Post in the 'Official Anti-Captcha' Thread, where your Post will be "relevant", but you don't "need" to go posting/advertizing about this Site in all Threads about Captcha on the Forum, this would be Spam...
>>>

My Feedback/First Impression about this Site/Service:

- Hum..., the Site doesn't work at all in PM v26.3.3 (Blank Page with no Content at all on the Homepage, Page is dynamically generated from JS), Site loads OK in FF55.
- Homepage is full-full of Typos and Spelling/Grammatical Mistakes, which is never a "good Sign" for me about the Quality of the "Software"/Code...
- Site is simple and fairly Intuitive to use, that's Positive for me...
- "*Only english uppercase and special characters are supported for now"

Pricing Model:
Free to use 1000 requests per day.
Recharge for 0.33 USD for 1000 captchas per thread.
Refer your friends to earn credit of 1 USD.
Sign in for referral link.
Several Code Examples included for different JS Libraries and Python... :D
No Code Example for iMacros, but it shouldn't be very difficult to adapt one of the JS Examples to use with iMacros, at least from a '.js' Script with iMacros for FF v8.9.7.
Last edited by chivracq on Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zhedielj

Post by zhedielj » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:50 pm

chivracq wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:21 pm

Several Code Examples included for different JS Libraries and Python... :D
No Code Example for iMacros, but it shouldn't be very difficult to adapt one of the JS Examples to use with iMacros, at least from a '.js' Script with iMacros fo FF v8.9.7.
I think imacros can extract captcha code in demo page https://apitruecaptcha.org/demo for free :D
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:49 pm

Posting on behalf of a "Newcomer" I had to disapprove their Post/Thread as it was not compliant with the Rules for Anti-Captcha Providers on the Forum, because full of "Bullshit Marketing" Language like "best/cheapest/fastest/etc...", I asked them to read those Rules and to recreate their "Official" Thread, but they didn't react anymore...
chivracq 16/09/2021 - 02:47 Disapproved topic “Website anycaptcha.com [...]” written by “anycaptcha” for the following reason
»

Thread disapproved, User notified, Reason(s):
- Thread Title + Thread Content not compliant with the Forum Rules for Anti-Captcha Providers.

=> @User, you can reopen your Thread (in the 'General' Sub-Forum, that was the correct one) but make sure to read the Forum Rules for Anti-Captcha Providers:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28212&p=86180&hilit ... cha#p76521

=> Parts of your Thread that are not compliant:
- [...]

... You are not allowed to compare yourself to other Sites/Services and pretend you are the "best/fastest/cheapest/etc..."

>>>

Post details
Website anycaptcha.com [...]
Posted by anycaptcha » 15/09/2021 - 19:48

- Recaptcha V2, V3 solves only from 11s-30s. price 0.55 $ / 1000 requests.
- Funcaptcha solves only from 1s, price 0.9$/1000 requests
- Hcaptcha solves only 12s, price 0.7$/1000 requests
- ImageTotext solves only 1s, 99% accurate
- There is also a thread-based package (using unlimited requests ).

- Demo test runs directly at the website without login
- Support extension, api, C# library, python, java, autoit,...
- Free test 7 days threaded package with big teams running captcha.
- . Fast and [...]
https://anycaptcha.com/

=> iMacros not mentioned in the List of supported Prog/Scripting Langs... :(

>>>

And some "interesting" comparative Study of some Captcha Solving Services I came across a few days ago...: :idea:
- Top 10 Captcha Solving Services Compared
No Date mentioned about when that Article/Blog-Post was posted, but all Comments are from 2 years ago... :wink:
(=> So the Page/Content is also probably 2 years old...)

(Integration with iMacros also included in that Study...)

EDIT:
"Integration with iMacros not included..." => "Integration with iMacros also included..."
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:06 pm

chivracq wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:49 pm
(Integration with iMacros not included in that Study...)
Then it's useless for the standard user! :wink:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:28 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:06 pm
chivracq wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:49 pm
(Integration with iMacros not included in that Study...)
Then it's useless for the standard user! :wink:

Hum, and actually it is, ah-ah...! I had not "thoroughly" checked, but from the 10 Providers listed on that Page, a simple 'Ctrl^f' + "iMacros" returns 3 out of the 10 that do support iMacros: :D

1- 'Deathbycaptcha':

API for Solving Captcha: Yes, API is available in the following languages: 
C, PHP, Python, .NET C# & VB, Java, Perl, AutoIt3, iMacros 
API documentation is available after you purchase its service.
2- 'Image Typerz':

API for Solving Captcha: Yes. It is available in the following languages: 
Php, Java, c/c++/c#, Perl, Python, Ruby, iMacros, Vb
3- 'CaptchaTronix':

API for Solving Captcha: Yes. It is available in the following languages: 
Curl,PHP, Python, Perl ,VB.NET, C#/C++, iMACROS
... And '9kw' not included in that Study, only mentioned in one of the Comments... :|