Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:17 pm
Hi I'm running a sample VBScript located in your online help and I can't seem to get the iMacros Browser to get past the About:Blank page that is rendered. Here is the code I am running:
Code: Select all
Dim imacros, iret, mycode, myURL
myURL = "http://www.iopus.com"
mycode = "URL GOTO=" + myURL + vbNewLine
mycode = mycode + "TAG POS=1 TYPE=FONT ATTR=TXT:<SP><SP>Online<SP>Store"
Set imacros = CreateObject("imacros")
iret = imacros.iimOpen()
iret = imacros.iimPlayCode(mycode)
Returns a -1 and then a -4
Any help would be greatly appreciated.