Unwanted 3 second delay before macro plays

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
wibble

Unwanted 3 second delay before macro plays

Post by wibble » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 pm

I had the free version of iMacros on the Chrome (Version 63.0.3239.132 64 bit). Everything was working fine with my macros.

I since have purchased and installed FileAccess from the personal edition 64 bit of iMacros. Now, before each macro plays, there is an unwanted 3 second delay. Meaning, I click "play" and there is a 3 second delay before anything happens, at which point the macros play as expected. This is a major issue for me because I use the macros for micro tasks.

I have the playback speed set to Fast, but I don't think this should have anything to do with it because the playback speed has to do with the delay between each step in the macro, not a delay before the macro actually starts.