Can you get imacros to work in a pop-up window

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
alie80

Can you get imacros to work in a pop-up window

Post by alie80 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 pm

imacros version 12
chrome 63
windows 10
When I go to a website to fill out a form, the form is a pop up window. There no access for imacros to work on filling the form in the pop-up window. Is there a way to get imacros to work in the pop-up window form?

Thank you
chivracq

Re: Can you get imacros to work in a pop-up window

Post by chivracq » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 pm

alie80 wrote:

Code: Select all

imacros version 12
chrome 63
windows 10
When I go to a website to fill out a form, the form is a pop up window. There no access for imacros to work on filling the form in the pop-up window. Is there a way to get imacros to work in the pop-up window form?

Thank you
Hum..., "half-motivated" to (try to) help you as I see that you never followed up on any of your 2 first/previous Threads, I hope you'll handle this one a bit "better"... (And I had deliberately not reacted to your very last one as you had not mentioned your FCI (read my Sig...), which you "luckily" do in this one...) :idea:

>>>

OK..., concerning this current Thread...:
There are several "forms" of Pop-ups, can't you post the URL to the Page/Site...?

Hum, you mention iMB v12.0 + CR63 in your FCI, then I understand that you want to run your Script in CR rather than iMB... Correct...?
=> But you didn't mention which Version of iMacros for CR you are using...?

One "important" iMacros Command for handling Pop-ups is 'ONDIALOG'..., but this Command is not supported on CR according to the Wiki...
=> Did you try recording/writing your Script in iMB first, before switching to CR, as both Browsers could very possibly behave differently...?
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Can you get imacros to work in a pop-up window

Post by chivracq » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Alright, hum-hum..., 3 days later after my previous Reply and still no Follow-up although you've checked your Thread just after my Reply, then it looks like I was a bit right to be a little bit "worried" about any Follow-up, oops...! :shock:

OK, fair enough..., I think I gave you already most/all "Elements" to find a Solution for this one or at least how to "tackle" it..., but I guess that was probably the (first and) last time I was going to answer any of your Threads and try to help you, too bad, ah-ah...! :oops:
Good luck further with other (Advanced) Users... :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...