Creating multiple Eventbrite events using a CSV

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
runawaymacros

Creating multiple Eventbrite events using a CSV

Post by runawaymacros » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:57 am

Hi all,

I'm trying to create multiple Eventbrite events using a CSV file of my locations, dates and ticket types. Everything is working quite well except for the date.

The tag id changes each time you're creating a new event, so I thought I would try using a direct click instead. The direct click works for the FIRST run through of the macro, but on the second loop it fails. The code below works once but when trying to create a second event I receive <i>Error -1300: Cannot find HTML element of type "A:" with attribute(s) "TXT:21".. Line 19: TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:{{!COL7}}</i>

Note also that I do not know the id as I am creating new events and it is generating that tag id, so I couldn't put that in the CSV file. Also the id is not related to the eventid that is created by Eventbrite. All I need to do is click on the calendar to have the popup open and then set the date to a number, say 21. It works once which makes it all the more frustrating!

Code: Select all

DS CMD=LDOWN X=164 Y=323 CONTENT=
DS CMD=LUP X=164 Y=323 CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:{{!COL7}}
DS CMD=LDOWN X=438 Y=323 CONTENT=
DS CMD=LUP X=438 Y=323 CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:{{!COL9}}
For reference, here is the complete code

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=12.0.501.6698
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.00
SET !DATASOURCE C:\Users\user\Downloads\Events.csv
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
'SIZE X=1034 Y=589
URL GOTO=https://www.eventbrite.com/edit?clone=1&eid=42921684915
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:group-details-name CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:js-location-edit-venue<SP>l-mar-top-1 CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:js-location-edit-address_1<SP>l-mar-top-1<SP>js-xd-cep-street CONTENT={{!COL3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:js-location-edit-city<SP>l-mar-top-1<SP>js-xd-cep-city CONTENT={{!COL4}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:js-location-edit-state<SP>l-mar-top-1<SP>js-xd-cep-state CONTENT={{!COL5}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:js-location-edit-postal_code<SP>l-mar-top-1<SP>js-xd-cep-input CONTENT={{!COL6}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=CLASS:js-d-select-box<SP>js-location-edit-country CONTENT=%CA
DS CMD=LDOWN X=164 Y=323 CONTENT=
DS CMD=LUP X=164 Y=323 CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:{{!COL7}}
DS CMD=LDOWN X=438 Y=323 CONTENT=
DS CMD=LUP X=438 Y=323 CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:{{!COL9}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:js-dtp-timepicker-input<SP>time<SP>form__input--xshort<SP>js-timepicker-input CONTENT={{!COL8}}
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:js-dtp-timepicker-input<SP>time<SP>form__input--xshort<SP>js-timepicker-input CONTENT={{!COL10}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:group-tickets-0-quantity_total CONTENT={{!COL11}}
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO ATTR=NAME:group-privacy_and_promotion-listed
'WAIT SECONDS=6
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Make<SP>Your<SP>Event<SP>Live
TAG POS=5 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Save
WAIT SECONDS=10
Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is the ONLY thing I need to get this going and I have 200 events to create so this would be incredibly helpful! I really don't want to brute force it. I have searched high and low and cannot find a solution on this forum!