IMacro Crashing After 10-30 Loops "Out of memory at line 1"

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Gduvendack

IMacro Crashing After 10-30 Loops "Out of memory at line 1"

Post by Gduvendack » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:37 am

I am running a script for YTMonster.net

I want to find a way for it to run CONSTANTLY. Whatever I have to do, whatever it is please link me to it.

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
'Script By MedyFMZ Channel'
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:subText
TAB T=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Verify<SP>Subscription
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Next<SP>>>
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT 20

This is the code I am using.

After so many attempts , it closes and says

"out of memory at line 1"

Using Imacros browser, windows 10
chivracq

Re: IMacro Crashing After 10-30 Loops "Out of memory at line

Post by chivracq » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Gduvendack wrote:I am running a script for YTMonster.net

I want to find a way for it to run CONSTANTLY. Whatever I have to do, whatever it is please link me to it.

Code: Select all

WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB T=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT 20

Using

Imacros browser, windows 10
FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMB v...!?, Win10.
Tja...!, if you don't mention what Version of iMB you are using...!? :roll:

But OK, your Script looks pretty "Standard", except for the 2 '!ERRORIGNORE' and '!TIMEOUT' Commands which are a bit useless placed at the end of your Script as they don't do anything, and '!TIMEOUT' has been deprecated for 8 or 10 years (while the Script seems to have been written in v9.0.3 for FF which is "only" 1.5 years old), and I'm not even sure it is still supported in iMB v12.5 if you are using the latest iMB Version...

But you can check running/looping your Script in another Browser, IE, CR or FF...
For FF, iMacros for FF doesn't work anymore on FF57(+), recommended FCI would be the one that I use myself: FF v55.0.3 + iMacros for FF v8.9.7 (rather than v9.0.3, though that Version should be OK as well if you only want to run a Test...).
But you don't need iMB anyway to run that Script of yours, it doesn't use any Commands supported only on iMB, you could better use CR or FF...

I suspect anyway the Pb will probably come from this Site which looks pretty heavy on (Background) JavaScript, (and I only loaded the Front Page...!), I guess their "Dashboard" and other Functionality once logged in will be very heavy, you could try killing and reloading the Site every 5 or 10 Loops, and what could help as well is using some Ad-Blocker to identify and kill a few 3rd Party JS Scripts that will be slowing it down...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Hum, and one Test you could run to make sure the Pb doesn't come from iMB indeed, but from the Site like I suspect, would be to loop one of the iMacros Demos, 50 or 100 times, to check that this works correctly indeed...

Hum..., and I think of stg else, but OK, I will mention that later, after you've mentioned your FCI and posted the "Results" of all the Suggestions I've already made, or you will get "confused" and will only react to one Item... :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
Gduvendack

Post by Gduvendack » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:54 pm

chivracq wrote:
Gduvendack wrote:I am running a script for YTMonster.net

WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB T=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT 20

Using

Imacros browser, windows 10
FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMB v...!?, Win10.
Tja...!, if you don't mention what Version of iMB you are using...!? :roll:

But OK, your Script looks pretty "Standard", except for the 2 '!ERRORIGNORE' and '!TIMEOUT' Commands which are a bit useless placed at the end of your Script as they don't do anything, and '!TIMEOUT' has been deprecated for 8 or 10 years (while the Script seems to have been written in v9.0.3 for FF which is "only" 1.5 years old), and I'm not even sure it is still supported in iMB v12.5 if you are using the latest iMB Version...

But you can check running/looping your Script in another Browser, IE, CR or FF...
For FF, iMacros for FF doesn't work anymore on FF57(+), recommended FCI would be the one that I use myself: FF v55.0.3 + iMacros for FF v8.9.7 (rather than v9.0.3, though that Version should be OK as well if you only want to run a Test...).
But you don't need iMB anyway to run that Script of yours, it doesn't use any Commands supported only on iMB, you could better use CR or FF...

I suspect anyway the Pb will probably come from this Site which looks pretty heavy on (Background) JavaScript, (and I only loaded the Front Page...!), I guess their "Dashboard" and other Functionality once logged in will be very heavy, you could try killing and reloading the Site every 5 or 10 Loops, and what could help as well is using some Ad-Blocker to identify and kill a few 3rd Party JS Scripts that will be slowing it down...

Let me first start off by saying that I appreciate the hell out of your reply.

It's nice to see someone so knowledgeable around here to help out.

Second, i'm going to need to apologize. I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, as I am an idiot.

So, what I AM understanding is this...

I should try installing the firefox and imacros versions you mentioned, and try it then.

The script is very laggy and shitty in the newest IMacros browser, so screw that anyway.

Is there any way I can donate to you?

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention, will be testing the firefox and imacros addon tomorrow, not alot of time for it tonight.

EDIT EDIT: Also, if you want my YTmonster account information to test for yourself, let me know and i'd be happy to give to you. You would need your own throwaway YT channel though, since i'm sure you don't want your channel gunked up with a bunch of shitty channels

EDIT EDIT EDIT: email is gduvendack@mail.bradley.edu if you want to contact, since there appears to be no PMs allowed through this forum.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:23 am

Gduvendack wrote:Let me first start off by saying that I appreciate the hell out of your reply.

It's nice to see someone so knowledgeable around here to help out.

Second, i'm going to need to apologize. I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, as I am an idiot.

So, what I AM understanding is this...

I should try installing the firefox and imacros versions you mentioned, and try it then.

The script is very laggy and shitty in the newest IMacros browser, so screw that anyway.

Is there any way I can donate to you?

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention, will be testing the firefox and imacros addon tomorrow, not alot of time for it tonight.

EDIT EDIT: Also, if you want my YTmonster account information to test for yourself, let me know and i'd be happy to give to you. You would need your own throwaway YT channel though, since i'm sure you don't want your channel gunked up with a bunch of shitty channels

EDIT EDIT EDIT: email is [Pseudo_Forum]@mail.bradley.edu if you want to contact, since there appears to be no PMs allowed through this forum.
OK, => FCI:
iMB v12.5, Win10.

Hum, you don't need to quote yourself again, that only makes the Thread lengthy and needlessly more difficult to read/follow...
You actually don't really need to quote me unless several Users were participating in the Thread or if you were replying to a specific part; I do quote systematically because some Users (especially in Threads about Social Media btw) tend to completely mutilate their Thread/Posts once they've got their Answer and Script working (to prevent other Users from reusing their Script) or to edit constantly their OP as they "progress", which then renders such Threads a bit useless afterwards for other Users or difficult to follow... :idea:

Yeah, don't worry about "Donation", it's a Technical Forum, I help Users for Free...! 8)
(Hum, some nice User actually managed to "seduce" me a few weeks ago, but he was going to donate to some "stupid Cause" otherwise anyway, so tja...!, I preferred to "save his Soul" and ended up drinking a few Beers to his Health, ah-ah...!) 8)
Hum, and I prefer to remain "independent" and to "bash" Users regularly when they don't use the Forum "a bit correctly", ah-ah...! :wink:

And I actually normally don't help Users for Social Media with (fake) Like/Comment/Follow/whatever that I don't "support", but your Case is "generic" enough and I don't/won't go into the Social Media part(s)..., and the Behaviour you describe could actually come from a Bug in iMB, but even if the "Pb" comes from the Site, the Browser shouldn't crash like that after only 10 Loops...! All Browsers suffer from Memory Leaks, but crashing after only 10 Loops with the kind of Script you are using is not really normal in my Opinion... :oops:

iMB v12.5 was released more than 6 months ago already but I didn't see any similar Threads on the Forum... :?
Hum, I asked you if you could test by looping some Demo-Macro 50 or 100 times (in iMB v12.5), but you didn't react to that...?
=> The 'FillForm.iim' Demo-Macro x50-x100 would be be a good "Candidate" for example, or maybe even better the 'Tabs.iim' Demo-Macro that I have modified a little bit to be a bit closer to your own Script:

VERSION BUILD=7210419 RECORDER=FX

'JFC:
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 20

TAB T=1     
URL GOTO=http://www.iopus.com/imacros/demo/v6/popup/        
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=HREF:*open3.htm   
TAB T=4   
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:f3 ATTR=NAME:T1 CONTENT=Popup<SP>3 
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB T=1     
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=HREF:http://*/popup/index.htm   

'JFC:
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
=> If you could loop that one x50 or x100 times...?, you can simply copy&paste it directly in your '#Current.iim' and loop it. I tested it 50x times in iMacros for FF and I didn't encounter any Pb. But my Test is maybe not completely "representative" as I use an Env. optimized for Speed and Performance and Reliability... (iMacros for FF v8.8.2, Pale Moon v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10_x64.)

Then yep, try in FF... Just make sure to install some FF Version prior to FF57. iMacros for FF doesn't work anymore in FF57(+), and no Update for FF has been released yet...
Gduvendack

Post by Gduvendack » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:08 pm

My friend!

It is working. I installed FF48, and an older version of imacros (the oldest you can for that FF)

Non stop working!:)

Thank you so much my friend. What you said worked.

The newest version of Imacros browser was not cutting it, maybe it was not allowed enough memory or something.

Anyway, thanks so much!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Gduvendack wrote:My friend!

It is working. I installed FF48, and an older version of imacros (the oldest you can for that FF)

Non stop working!:)

Thank you so much my friend. What you said worked.

The newest version of Imacros browser was not cutting it, maybe it was not allowed enough memory or something.

Anyway, thanks so much!
Ah OK, good to hear...! And Thanks for the Feedback... :D

But hum..., "an older version of imacros (the oldest you can for that FF)" is a bit vague... :roll: , I think both v8.9.7 and v9.0.3 work on FF48..., but v8.9.7 would be best anyway, like I had already mentioned... And you could have directly installed an a bit later FF Version like FF v55.0.3 that I had mentioned, with FF48, you miss a few later Security Patches..., (even if FF51 had introduced some "big" (and annoying!) Change about (Multiple) Logins, and FF52 broke one iMacros Command (that I am probably the only one to use, ah-ah...!), so with FF48, you still avoid those Changes), but OK, never mind, I guess you are already Happy now if you can run your Script correctly... 8)

>

And you never reacted to me asking if you could run a Test with one of the Demos on iMB v12.5, nor edited your previous Posts to follow my "Recommendations" to use the ]CODE[ Meta-Tags for a Script and to avoid quoting yourself... But OK, never mind... :roll:
Next time I will apply the "Anti-Shadok Principle" (about the "Brain" part) and ask 1 Qt or make 1 Sugg at the time and won't go any further until I've got the Answer/Results, tja, ah-ah...! :wink:
Gduvendack

Post by Gduvendack » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Thanks again hero <3