adobe flash player

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
jheyman

adobe flash player

Post by jheyman » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:37 pm

I am logging onto a website and I am getting the message

"You will need to upgrade to a new version of the Adobe Flash Player to view additional areas within this site.Click Here to install."

I clicked the button and installed the newer version of adobe but when I log back in to the website I am getting the same message.

how do I get imacros to recognize the newer version of adobe flash player?

I am on imacros 12
Windows 7
internet explorer 11
chivracq

Re: adobe flash player

Post by chivracq » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:08 pm

jheyman wrote:I am logging onto a website and I am getting the message

"You will need to upgrade to a new version of the Adobe Flash Player to view additional areas within this site.Click Here to install."

I clicked the button and installed the newer version of adobe but when I log back in to the website I am getting the same message.

how do I get imacros to recognize the newer version of adobe flash player?

I am on

Code: Select all

imacros 12
Windows 7
internet explorer 11
You don't need to start spamming the Forum as soon as you join after I approved this current Thread...!, can you delete your Duplicate...!? :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: adobe flash player

Post by chivracq » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:01 am

chivracq wrote:You don't need to start spamming the Forum as soon as you join after I approved this current Thread...!, can you delete your Duplicate...!? :roll:
Deleted topic
» adobe flash player [] jheyman [] 23 Mar 2018, 02:55
Oh...!, very good, 2 weeks later... But Thanks anyway... :D

>>>

Any Update on your Thread otherwise...?
I can't really help you, I've never used iMB any Version, so I don't really know how it "behaves" with Flash, like IE I would think...
And no other Users reported any similar Issue(s) on the Forum like you are describing..., which is nearly strange then, I would think, as in my Opinion, the "strongest Motivation" to use iMB would indeed be if you need to automate Flash Content with the 'DS' Mode as this Mode is only implemented in iMB (+ IE with one of the Commercial Versions)... So I guess you are not the only one to (want to) use iMB with Flash... :?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...