File upload manager not closing

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
merol

File upload manager not closing

Post by merol » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:52 am

Hello, when I try to upload picture to my advertisement file upload manager not self closing. My code:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=12.0.501.6698
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.00
URL GOTO=https://ogloszenia.plock.pl/ogloszenie/dodaj
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:step_one_form[title] CONTENT=My<sp>Sample<sp>Content
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP SELECTOR="SPAN>SPAN:nth-of-type(2)>UL>LI:nth-of-type(17)>UL>LI" POINT="(904,377)"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:step_one_form[content] CONTENT=My<sp>Sample<sp>Content
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=NAME:step_one_form[consent] CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=NAME:step_one_form[price] CONTENT=99999
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON:SUBMIT ATTR=TXT:Zapisz<SP>ogłoszenie(przejdź<SP>do<SP>dodawania<SP>zdjęć)
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:uploader
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE ATTR=CLASS:dz-hidden-input CONTENT=E:\My\Private\File<sp>Path.jpg
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Zakończ<SP>dodawanie<SP>ogłoszenia
WAIT SECONDS=2
chivracq

Re: File upload manager not closing

Post by chivracq » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:23 pm

merol wrote:Hello, when I try to upload picture to my advertisement file upload manager not self closing. My code:

VERSION BUILD=12.0.501.6698
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.00
URL GOTO=https://ogloszenia.plock.pl/ogloszenie/dodaj
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:step_one_form[title] CONTENT=My<sp>Sample<sp>Content
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP SELECTOR="SPAN>SPAN:nth-of-type(2)>UL>LI:nth-of-type(17)>UL>LI" POINT="(904,377)"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:step_one_form[content] CONTENT=My<sp>Sample<sp>Content
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=NAME:step_one_form[consent] CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=NAME:step_one_form[price] CONTENT=99999
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON:SUBMIT ATTR=TXT:Zapisz<SP>ogłoszenie(przejdź<SP>do<SP>dodawania<SP>zdjęć)
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE ATTR=CLASS:dz-hidden-input CONTENT=E:\My\Private\File<sp>Path.jpg
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Zakończ<SP>dodawanie<SP>ogłoszenia
WAIT SECONDS=2
FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMB v12.0 (Full/Trial...?), OS...?, Browser=iMB...?

You have a few similar Threads on the Forum like this one which links to 2 other ones...

But hum, I see in your Script that you have x2 the following Line:

=> You can try commenting out the 2nd one... :idea:
And maybe even both of them are not needed, the Statement for the 'INPUT' Element with the Path to your File could be enough...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...