iMacros.Sidebar -macro in Personal Edition not running macro

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
sakurasanta86

iMacros.Sidebar -macro in Personal Edition not running macro

Post by sakurasanta86 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:35 am

Hi everyone,
I'm playing around with my new Personal Edition software.
I am trying to run a demo batch file with
"C:\Program Files\Ipswitch\iMacros\iMacros.Sidebar.exe" -macro "C:\Users\me\Documents\iMacros\Macros\Demo\FillForm.iim"

It only opens the macro side bar.

EDIT:
http://wiki.imacros.net/Features_Comparison
I need the $500 to get the Professional Version to automate from the command line.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Microsoft Windows NT 6.3.9600.0
64-bit Operating System
Installed UI Culture: English (United States)
CLR version 4.0.30319.42000
Internet Explorer version 11.125.16299.0
Enhanced Protected Mode = False, 64-bit processes for EPM = False
BrowserEmulation Mode = 7
iMacros Sidebar for Internet Explorer (x64) version 12.0.501.6698