Problem with posting

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
danoneksss

Problem with posting

Post by danoneksss » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi! :)

I'm a new user of Imacros so, sorry for my (maybe) newbie questions :D
I want to create macro that can posting on one website, but I have one problem...
I know how to insert text into the "text window". But after posting i want that mouse indicator kept pulsing in window when i give text.
I want to to this, because otherwise the thumbnail of the photo from my link will not load. This is big problem.
At this moment my code it's look like this:
URL GOTO="BLABLABLA.COM
FRAME F=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=ID:form3 ATTR=ID:form3_content CONTENT=blablabla
TAG POS=1 TYPE=STRONG ATTR=TXT:Send
PLEASE HELP! :D

The text window looks that:
https://prnt.sc/j7f735
thecoder2012

Re: Problem with posting

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:40 am

danoneksss wrote:I'm a new user of Imacros so, sorry for my (maybe) newbie questions :D
(Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...?
danoneksss wrote:I want to to this, because otherwise the thumbnail of the photo from my link will not load. This is big problem.
At this moment my code it's look like this:
URL GOTO="BLABLABLA.COM
It's helpful with url or html code.
danoneksss wrote:TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=ID:form3 ATTR=ID:form3_content CONTENT=blablabla
TAG POS=1 TYPE=STRONG ATTR=TXT:Send
EVENT(S) with type KEYPREASS are helpful, maybe.
See iMacros KEY reference and Problem Filling In Sign Up Form

Or dynamic element (text field) ?
See How to Locate dynamic element on Facebook and Input text in dynamic element name text field
danoneksss wrote:PLEASE HELP! :D
Not enough data. :wink:
danoneksss wrote:The text window looks that:
https://prnt.sc/j7f735
Your picture is really small and not helpful.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!