how refresh page and restart script without check next line?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ibamibrhm

how refresh page and restart script without check next line?

Post by ibamibrhm » Wed May 02, 2018 6:01 am

hi,
maybe something like this:

Code: Select all

if (Error) {
	refresh page and restart script without check next line;
} else {
	continue script;
}
I using !ERRORIGNORE but after error found imacros keep continuing until last line, it take a long time.

is it possible to refresh page and restart script without check next line?
chivracq

Re: how refresh page and restart script without check next l

Post by chivracq » Wed May 02, 2018 11:31 am

ibamibrhm wrote:hi,
maybe something like this:

if (Error) {
	refresh page and restart script without check next line;
} else {
	continue script;
}
I using !ERRORIGNORE but after error found imacros keep continuing until last line, it take a long time.

is it possible to refresh page and restart script without check next line?
(F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

But, yep..., you give the Answer yourself..., you need to split your Script into 2 parts indeed where you will loop the first part based on the Return Code with a 'while' Loop for example, for the second part to be executed only once the first part has been "successful"...

It's possible to do in pure '.iim' by looping your whole Script (well, you only have one anyway, ah-ah...!) and checking with some 'EXTRACT' where your Error can occur and making then the '!TIMEOUT_STEP' conditionally to "0" for example if you don't already have it set to "0" before, and if you have any Clicks on Links or Buttons you can toggle all "POS=1" to "POS=0" conditionally, same with 'URL GOTO' to an empty String or maybe combined with '!TIMEOUT_PAGE' set to "1" which is the lowest Value you can use, but you will have to "wait" 1 sec for each of those Lines...
Some "Technique" I use myself as well in one of my ('.iim') Scripts, is to "send" your Script conditionally to some "fake" second Tab where all the Buttons and Links won't exist and therefore won't do anything...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed May 02, 2018 12:30 pm

chivracq wrote:Some "Technique" I use myself as well in one of my ('.iim') Scripts, is to "send" your Script conditionally to some "fake" second Tab where all the Buttons and Links won't exist and therefore won't do anything...
Quoting myself, ah-ah...! :twisted:

Just wanted to add that that "Trick" won't work for 'URL GOTO' Statements, you still need to set them conditionally to an empty String (with 'EVAL()') but it might become a little bit "cumbersome" if you have many of those in the 2nd part of your Script, and that wouldn't work if you use the 'REFRESH' Command. A 'REFRESH' will always be executed (in '.iim'), it cannot be made conditional, you need to use the 'URL GOTO' on the URL itself but that's not always possible on all Sites...
And a 'REFRESH' will always take at least 1 sec (if you've set '!TIMEOUT_PAGE' to the lowest "1" Value), but using this "fake" 2nd Tab Trick could actually become a "usable" Workaround for getting a Conditional 'REFRESH' by actually opening that 2nd Tab on some Local mini-'.TXT' File. A 'REFRESH' on some Local mini-'.TXT' File will only take a few milliseconds, which is much faster than (re)loading any "real" Web-Page from any Site...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
ibamibrhm

Post by ibamibrhm » Wed May 02, 2018 1:39 pm

@chivracq thanks for kind response

imacros version: 10.0.1
chrome version: 66
windows 10 pro v1803
I just use default TIMEOUT_STEP. if I change it some button still loading and it will ruin my script.

this is my script

URL GOTO=https://www.lazada.co.id/products/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-zb602kl-3gb32gb-deepsea-black-i319671794-s325148883.html
TAG SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(7)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>A>SPAN>I"
TAG SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(7)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>A>SPAN>I"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:TAMBAH<SP>KE<SP>TROLI
WAIT seconds=0.5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:PEMBAYARAN
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:LANJUTKAN<SP>KE<SP>PEMBAYARAN
WAIT seconds=0.5
TAG POS=3 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:melalui<SP>bank<SP>transfer
TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:BCA
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:BUAT<SP>PESANAN<SP>SEKARANG
well, i want to buy stuff from flash sale and i need script who can always refresh page and buy if that stuff available.

so i need script like this after line 6.

if (Error or cant buy) {
   refresh page and restart script from line 1 without check next line;
} else {
   continue script and buy;
} end;
do you have simple trick?
your trick too hard for me, i dont understand.

or maybe help add some code to my script