Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:
CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:14 pm
- Location: Internet
hopeyeu wrote:I'm using weebly.com with ff and i want to drag and drop an element (text or html).
My record option is: "Experimental event recording".
1. Full html code or website url
2. Your script in iMacros (with CODE-Tags or as downloadlink)
3. Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...?
hopeyeu wrote:I record this and it's not work.
Which line and website position? I have no drag and drop thing in weebly.com
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!