Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:14 pm
- Location: Internet
hopeyeu wrote:I'm using weebly.com with ff and i want to drag and drop an element (text or html).
My record option is: "Experimental event recording".
1. Full html code or website url
2. Your script in iMacros (with CODE-Tags or as downloadlink)
3. Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...?
hopeyeu wrote:I record this and it's not work.
Which line and website position? I have no drag and drop thing in weebly.com
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep.
- Custom iMacros? Contact me!