Delete the line after filling in the website

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
baobaouk

Delete the line after filling in the website

Post by baobaouk » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi everybody.
I want to delete that line after I have entered that data into the website. How do I implement the code? Please help me
baobaouk

Re: Delete the line after filling in the website

Post by baobaouk » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:34 am

help me
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:12 pm

baobaouk wrote:Hi everybody.
I want to delete that line after I have entered that data into the website. How do I implement the code? Please help me
baobaouk wrote:help me
Yeah, well..., same first Reply like in your previous Thread, if you want some Help... :roll:

Hum..., and you didn't really finish that previous Thread "a bit correctly" with a Solution as you didn't follow up anymore after a while... You would first need to finish your previous Thread "a bit correctly" for me to help you again in this one... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
baobaouk

Post by baobaouk » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:42 pm

chivracq wrote:
baobaouk wrote:Hi everybody.
baobaouk wrote:help me
Yeah, well..., same first Reply like in your previous Thread, if you want some Help... :roll:

Hum..., and you didn't really finish that previous Thread "a bit correctly" with a Solution as you didn't follow up anymore after a while... You would first need to finish your previous Thread "a bit correctly" for me to help you again in this one... :idea:
I answered the previous topic
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:02 pm

baobaouk wrote:I answered the previous topic
Yeah, OK, I saw that... Hum, "I did it, it works well..." is a bit a "thin" final Post to finish a Thread, more useful would have been if you had posted your final Script..., but OK, never mind, that's good enough...

Well, now for this one, you'll need to read again that first Reply of mine, still from your previous Thread... :roll:

And to be honest, I don't even really understand your "Case" in this current Thread, your OP-Description is very vague, with again no Script and no URL posted, you need to improve a bit the Quality of your Threads for me to keep (trying) helping you, => with Script + clear Explanation of the Pb/Scenario (with Example(s)) and what you've tried... :idea:
(+ Follow-up a bit quicker than 3 weeks later, and sharing your final Script/Solution...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...