iMacro Browser and Instagram

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tarzan

iMacro Browser and Instagram

Post by Tarzan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:34 am

Hello,

Here are my specs:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Microsoft Windows NT 6.3.9600.0
64-bit Operating System
Installed UI Culture: English (United States)
CLR version 4.0.30319.42000
Internet Explorer version 11.112.17134.0
Enhanced Protected Mode = False, 64-bit processes for EPM = False
BrowserEmulation Mode = IE10
iMacros Browser (x86) version 12.0.501.6698
------------------------------------------------------------
Auxiliary Libraries:
iMacros Direct Screen (iimds) 12.0.0.19
iMacros Image Recognition (iimIRm) 12.0.500.8234
iMacros Dialog Manager (imsys) 12.0.501.6698
------------------------------------------------------------
Scripting Interface Libraries:
iMacros IE Scripting Connector (iimConnector) 12.0.0.148
iMacros FX Connector (iimFirefoxConnector) 3.0.0.37
iMacros Scripting Interface (iimInterface) 12.0.0.148
iMacros FX&Cr Scripting (imtcp) 3.0.0.37

I usually run some simple scripts to extract data or links for other use on instagram. I upgraded iMacros browser to the latest version and that did not resolve issue.

I am able to go to other sites and all appears to be in working order, however, if I go to https://instagram.com the screen appears blank. Using a web diagnostic tool like Fiddler shows that the site is reached and requests are being fulfilled, however imacros browser still shows the screen blank and never loads any pictures or anything else.

Instagram works fine on other browsers. Is there something that changed on instagram or iMacros browser that we are not able to get to instagram through iMacro Browser? I believe this issue started on July 2nd 2018. Screenshot is attached.

thanks!
Attachments
blankScreen.png
blankScreen.png (9.92 KiB) Viewed 642 times
Tarzan

Re: iMacro Browser and Instagram

Post by Tarzan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 pm

this appears to magically be working again as of 7/9/2018. Why? I have no idea. If anyone cares to provide an idea or more input, that would be great!

ly