reCAPTCHA solution

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

reCAPTCHA solution

by giuseppe on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:04 am

Hi,
in the follow forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=login
there is the reCAPTCHA also for to do login... and not only for register user.
In order to prevent spam there is a limit to the number of post in a specific times. So that should be enough for security... but administrator decided add reCAPTCHA also to login. It is something strange but it is so...
I see some other thread in this forum asking for that, and I understood administrator do not provide help to resolve that.... :cry:
Considerate that this reCAPTCHA is for to do login maybe in this case it will decide help...
Say that my first question is very basically:
Is there a true solution to resolve reCAPTCHA? Or maybe it is not possible?

It look like this reCAPTCHA of the forum I provided is made by google.
Maybe I am wrong, but 99% of reCAPTCHA on the webs are made by google.
So my second question is the follow:
If there is a solution for google reCAPTCHA, is this solution universal for all google reCAPTCHA?

Please, let me know, an of course if you can provide some good information, it will be very apreciated.
Thanks for support
CIM are:
iMacros Firefox 9.0.3 / Browser Firefox 52.2.1 / Windows Vista
giuseppe

Re: reCAPTCHA solution

by imacrobest on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:38 pm

I use reCaptcha service, works great for me with imacros
https://anti-captcha.com/mainpage
https://2captcha.com/
imacrobest

Re: reCAPTCHA solution

by thecoder2012 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:57 pm

giuseppe wrote:In order to prevent spam there is a limit to the number of post in a specific times. So that should be enough for security... but administrator decided add reCAPTCHA also to login. It is something strange but it is so...

This is not strange. Your post is the best proof in my eyes.

giuseppe wrote:Considerate that this reCAPTCHA is for to do login maybe in this case it will decide help...

My bank has already reCAPTCHA and it's not nice but okay for me.

giuseppe wrote:Is there a true solution to resolve reCAPTCHA? Or maybe it is not possible?

It's possible with and without humans.

giuseppe wrote:Maybe I am wrong, but 99% of reCAPTCHA on the webs are made by google.

It's more like 50-60% in my eyes but yes it's much. Captchas like solvemedia is the other side.

giuseppe wrote:If there is a solution for google reCAPTCHA, is this solution universal for all google reCAPTCHA?

Not really "universal" but it's possible with captcha services with humans and api functions. All other ways very limited or hard (without humans).

Please, let me know, an of course if you can provide some good information, it will be very apreciated.

Little recaptcha (v2) explanation and www.9kw.eu as captcha service (with humans).

imacrobest wrote:I use reCaptcha service, works great for me with imacros

All captcha services works great with (old) imacros and enough knowledge in my eyes. I have used in my tests few local html files as upload/submit form for other captcha services.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

Return to General Support & Discussions