How to do this?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
phuongdv

How to do this?

Post by phuongdv » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:01 am

When the function keys on the left side display, I would like for only my
macros to show (I don't want to see the demo macros included with the program). How to do this?
chivracq

Re: How to do this?

Post by chivracq » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:13 am

phuongdv wrote:When the function keys on the left side display, I would like for only my
macros to show (I don't want to see the demo macros included with the program). How to do this?
Before I "waste" any Time trying to help you...:
Are you a Spammer or do you really need some Help...?

(Low Quality Thread, Useless Thread Title, FCI not mentioned, Forum Rules not read, and you seem to be a "notorious" Forum Spammer from your IP-Address..., but your Post could be Legit...)
Follow up and answer my Qt's (and improve the Quality of your Thread) or your Thread will be deleted after 1 week... (together with your Account probably + IP banned if you "misbehave" and try to spam the Forum...). :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:23 am

Hum, no Reply/Follow-up nearly 1 week later..., Thread will soon be deleted... :roll:
Fake User very probably...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:18 pm

chivracq wrote:Hum, no Reply/Follow-up nearly 1 week later..., Thread will soon be deleted... :roll:
Fake User very probably...
Still no Follow-up, 10 days later but 2nd Thread opened in the meantime that looks a bit "Legit", and with a Descriptive Thread Title this time...
... Removing/Closing (for now...) my Report to the Forum Admin to get this current Thread deleted... :wink: