Iterating through a URL with iMacros Not Working

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

Re: Iterating through a URL with iMacros Not Working

Post by chivracq » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:19 am

suki wrote:Hello again,
Ok so I downloaded Pale Moon and tried to add the Firefox iMacros Add-On but how? It either tells me it's installed after I restart, but I cannot find it anywhere, or it asks me to download an xpi file which I do not know how to open/install. Please advise. Thanks!
Yeah well, think a bit...! :roll: , "I downloaded Pale Moon" is a bit vague if you don't mention any Version, same with "or it asks me to download an xpi file" and installing any (previous) Versions is completely explained on the iMacros for FF Version History Wiki Page... :idea:
(Not specific to iMacros btw, same Procedure for all FF Add-ons..., and same on PM as well...)

I mentioned which (PM) Version I use myself, which is a bit old indeed, I don't know what is the "latest"/current Version, v27.stg, I guess..., iMacros v8.8.7 for FF should work with it, you need to try which Version(s) work, and some other User mentioned recently they even managed to get v8.9.7 to work on some late PM... (using some extra Add-on to disable Version/Compatibility Check...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...