How do you distribute macros ?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
amberteresa

How do you distribute macros ?

Post by amberteresa » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 am

I've written a couple of macros (No scripts yet), can somebody let me know how to test them on other machines. I've brought the Scripting Edition.

Thanks for any input!

https://sextoyuytin.com/
Last edited by amberteresa on Fri May 10, 2019 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: How do you distribute macros ?

Post by chivracq » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:09 am

amberteresa wrote:I've written a couple of macros (No scripts yet), can somebody let me know how to test them on other machines. I've brought the Scripting Edition.

Thanks for any input!
CIM...! :mrgreen:

Yeah, keep "bringing" some good Testing, ah-ah...! :roll:

[Hum. I am afraid this is going to be the "stupidest" Thread of the Month for July 2018, I would think (until now, but 07-30, I don't think anybody will beat you...! :D ), Congrats...! :D ]
But hum, some "higher" Quality would be expected a bit from Users/Developers using the 'Scripting Edition', I would think... And "everything" is documented in the Wiki + FAQ anyway... :idea:

=> Simply install the (Free) 3 Add-ons for IE/FF/CR I would think..., and if your Scripts need Local File-Access ('!DATASOURCE', 'SAVEAS', etc...), you'll need as well to install the 'FIO' Modules for FF and CR... (And the Users for your "Distributed Macros" will need a 'PE' Version ('Personal Edition')...)

Tja..., and if you want your Scripts to work in all 3 or 4 supported Browsers (+iMB), simply make sure to only use Commands supported in all Browsers/Versions of iMacros..., check the Command Reference for that part... :idea:

Everything is perfectly documented in the Wiki..., what is your Pb...? :?

EDIT:
Hum, I probably shouldn't have approved this Post as @OP seems to be a notorious Spammer posting from behind a Proxy, from a Check on their IP-Address, => Post is probably "fake"... (Thread will be eventually be deleted and Account + IP banned if they start posting some Spam on the Forum... :wink: )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...