Comment Box YOUTUBE

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ing32

Comment Box YOUTUBE

Post by ing32 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:43 pm

Windows 7
Using chrome
iMacros free
VERSION BUILD=1002 RECORDER=CR
Tested only in chrome
Version is 6.6.
Around CR67

Code: Select all

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Comment<SP>on<SP>Video
WAIT SECONDS=10
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#comment-section-renderer>DIV>DIV:mth-of-type (2)>DIV" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#comment-simplebox>DIV"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#comment-simplebox>DIV:mth-of-type (3)<BUTTON:mth-of-type (2)" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=ID:textarea CONTENT=Nice<SP>video,<SP>skills<SP>:D.
WAIT SECONDS=15
TAB CLOSE 
How can I make that when I open that video it clickes automatically on the youtube box? (it won't work with this code)
chivracq

Re: Comment Box YOUTUBE

Post by chivracq » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:00 pm

ing32 wrote:

Windows 7 
Using chrome
iMacros free
VERSION BUILD=1002 RECORDER=CR
Tested only in chrome
Version is 6.6.
Around CR67

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Comment<SP>on<SP>Video
WAIT SECONDS=10
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#comment-section-renderer>DIV>DIV:mth-of-type (2)>DIV" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#comment-simplebox>DIV"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#comment-simplebox>DIV:mth-of-type (3)<BUTTON:mth-of-type (2)" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=ID:textarea CONTENT=Nice<SP>video,<SP>skills<SP>:D.
WAIT SECONDS=15
TAB CLOSE 
How can I make that when I open that video it clickes automatically on the youtube box? (it won't work with this code)
Not sure btw what this "Version is 6.6." means, that you mention in 2 Threads already...? :?

But I'll pass on that one anyway, as I usually don't help for Social Media and Like/Follow/Comment/etc... 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...