this is bug? about "!ERRORIGNORE","iimGetErrorText"

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
adslbase

this is bug? about "!ERRORIGNORE","iimGetErrorText"

Post by adslbase » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:47 am

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
URL GOTO = http://www.google.com/			'error -933,but !ERRORIGNORE YES,so running next code (Disconnect Network)
WAIT SECONDS=20
REFRESH						'REFRESH Open Url Success(Connected Network)
WAIT SECONDS=10
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
...    'no error
...  'no error
...   'no error
...   'no error
...      'no error
Set imacros = CreateObject("imacros") 
iret = imacros.iimOpen() 
If iret < 0 Then 
  MsgBox "An error occured: " + vbNewline + _ 
    imacros.iimGetErrorText()                                            ' error is -911,line 4
End If
Is this a bug?
How can I clear the error?
Thank you.
chivracq

Re: this is bug? about "!ERRORIGNORE","iimGetErrorText"

Post by chivracq » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:52 pm

adslbase wrote:

TAB T=1
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
URL GOTO = http://www.google.com/			'error -933,but !ERRORIGNORE YES,so running next code (Disconnect Network)
WAIT SECONDS=20
WAIT SECONDS=10
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
...    'no error
...  'no error
...   'no error
...   'no error
...      'no error
iret = imacros.iimOpen() 
If iret < 0 Then 
    imacros.iimGetErrorText()                                            ' error is -911,line 4
End If
Is this a bug?
Thank you.
(F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

Your FCI is completely unclear to me and the Script you post is a "Mix" of an '.iim' Script together with some '.vbs' Script, that's not possible...! :?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
adslbase

Post by adslbase » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:17 am

chivracq wrote:
adslbase wrote:

TAB T=1
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
WAIT SECONDS=20
WAIT SECONDS=10
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
...    'no error
...  'no error
...   'no error
...   'no error
...      'no error
iret = imacros.iimOpen() 
If iret < 0 Then 
End If
Is this a bug?
Thank you.
(F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

Your FCI is completely unclear to me and the Script you post is a "Mix" of an '.iim' Script together with some '.vbs' Script, that's not possible...! :?

TAB T=1
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
URL GOTO = http://www.google.com/         'error -933,but !ERRORIGNORE YES,so running next code (Disconnect Network)
WAIT SECONDS=20
REFRESH                  'REFRESH Open Url Success(Connected Network)
WAIT SECONDS=10
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
...    'no error
...  'no error
...   'no error
...   'no error
...      'no error
... 'over
After the script finishes running,iimGetErrorText()-> error -933,line 4
Can you understand this?
Hope your reply
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:47 pm

adslbase wrote:

TAB T=1
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
URL GOTO = http://www.google.com/         'error -933,but !ERRORIGNORE YES,so running next code (Disconnect Network)
WAIT SECONDS=20
REFRESH                  'REFRESH Open Url Success(Connected Network)
WAIT SECONDS=10
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
...    'no error
...  'no error
...   'no error
...   'no error
...      'no error
... 'over
After the script finishes running,iimGetErrorText()-> error -933,line 4
Can you understand this?
Hope your reply
Nope, I still don't understand but you missed the "(F)CIM" part... :|

And you don't need to quote yourself again, that doesn't help for Readability of the Thread...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
THOMAS2064

Post by THOMAS2064 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:38 pm

From what I read it sounds like this thread is dead. however I can't seem to make it work with what's here.
(Sorry, but being new here I didn't want to be shilling this site so I removed part of the URL code. Plus you'd need a Login&password, anyhow.)

I'm not able to get the button selection to work right. Even with the ignore error in there, I put it in twice because it seems the first line of code was working.
Really been spinning my wheels trying different combinations of brackets, semi-colons, and quotes.

I also tried to goto another macro that attempt is rem'd out. Seems like all the examples I find don't show all the syntax so not many work... Even the If statement show in the FAQ wasn't Good2Go. I also not likening this debug I think I'm about done when I was working on something on line 33 and the next thing I know I'm error'd out on something on row 4.... Geez you'd think the program would check the whole row.

'URL GOTO=https://

SET A Eval(0.00000001)
SET B Eval(0.00000010)
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:multiplier_second_digit EXTRACT=TXT
SET VAR1 EVAL

SET HL EVAL("if('{{VAR1}}'>5) 1; else 0;")
SET TOGGLE EVAL("if (TOGGLE=0) 1; else 0;")
SET Amount EVAL("if (TOGGLE=1) '{{B}}'; else '{{A}}'")

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_stake CONTENT=Amount

SET State EVAL("if(HL=1) 1; else 0;")
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAG POS=State TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_hi_button;
SET State EVAL("if(HL=0) 1; else 0;")
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAG POS=State TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_lo_button;

SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
'SET State EVAL("if(RN=1) '{{iimPlay("HIGH.iim")}}'; else '{{iimPlay("LOW.iim")}}';")
'SET iret = iim1.iimPlay("HIGH.iim")

' HIGH.iim is just TAG POS=State TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_hi_button;
' & LOW.iim is just TAG POS=State TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_lo_button;

Any pushes you can give me would be appreciated... :D
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:17 pm

THOMAS2064 wrote:From what I read it sounds like this thread is dead. however I can't seem to make it work with what's here.
(Sorry, but being new here I didn't want to be shilling this site so I removed part of the URL code. Plus you'd need a Login&password, anyhow.)

I'm not able to get the button selection to work right. Even with the ignore error in there, I put it in twice because it seems the first line of code was working.
Really been spinning my wheels trying different combinations of brackets, semi-colons, and quotes.

I also tried to goto another macro that attempt is rem'd out. Seems like all the examples I find don't show all the syntax so not many work... Even the If statement show in the FAQ wasn't Good2Go. I also not likening this debug I think I'm about done when I was working on something on line 33 and the next thing I know I'm error'd out on something on row 4.... Geez you'd think the program would check the whole row.

'URL GOTO=https://

SET A Eval(0.00000001)
SET B Eval(0.00000010)
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:multiplier_second_digit EXTRACT=TXT
SET VAR1 EVAL

SET HL EVAL("if('{{VAR1}}'>5) 1; else 0;")
SET TOGGLE EVAL("if (TOGGLE=0) 1; else 0;")
SET Amount EVAL("if (TOGGLE=1) '{{B}}'; else '{{A}}'")

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_stake CONTENT=Amount

SET State EVAL("if(HL=1) 1; else 0;")
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAG POS=State TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_hi_button;
SET State EVAL("if(HL=0) 1; else 0;")
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAG POS=State TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_lo_button;

SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
'SET State EVAL("if(RN=1) '{{iimPlay("HIGH.iim")}}'; else '{{iimPlay("LOW.iim")}}';")
'SET iret = iim1.iimPlay("HIGH.iim") 

' HIGH.iim is just TAG POS=State TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_hi_button;
' & LOW.iim is just TAG POS=State TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_lo_button;
Any pushes you can give me would be appreciated... :D
Yeah well, Thread is "dead" because @OP didn't follow up, tja...! :roll:

Nice of you to "revive" it, but the 'CIM'/'FCIM' part applies to you as well for me to have a Look (again)... :idea:

(And no Pb to post the URL of a Site here, on the contrary actually, it's difficult to do any Testing if you don't provide the URL of the Site/Page..., Source Code can sometimes help, or you can always upload an HTML 'Saveas' (zipped, Max 256Kb) when the Site is behind L&P...)
THOMAS2064

Post by THOMAS2064 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:32 pm

'URL GOTO=https://freebitco.in/#

So... what this is for this site they have a high/low game however I want to use something a little different than the auto roll setting they offer.
I get the concept use "SET !VAR1 EVAL('[javascript statements]')" to get the Java to do the if statement for me. And using the !ERRORIGNORE. I'm just not having sucess with either getting the button press to work with my variable … Seems like the !ERRORIGNORE mint actual be working ... What I'll do next is to display some of the varables so I can know whats changing and what's not... not too many other options for me at this point.

On the first page of the web site you get free rolls ad they give you a very small amount of btc to play with.
Here's my referral code … if anyone is inclined, you don't have to use it. (and if that a posting violation just delete it)
https://freebitco.in/?r=11925425
Really I want to get this macro up and running....
(Cause I already have another idea for another macro to scrap some stock info on a sector by sector bases. )
Kind Regards!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:50 pm

THOMAS2064 wrote:'URL GOTO=https://freebitco.in/#

So... what this is for this site they have a high/low game however I want to use something a little different than the auto roll setting they offer.
I get the concept use "SET !VAR1 EVAL('[javascript statements]')" to get the Java to do the if statement for me. And using the !ERRORIGNORE. I'm just not having sucess with either getting the button press to work with my variable … Seems like the !ERRORIGNORE mint actual be working ... What I'll do next is to display some of the varables so I can know whats changing and what's not... not too many other options for me at this point.

On the first page of the web site you get free rolls ad they give you a very small amount of btc to play with.
Here's my referral code … if anyone is inclined, you don't have to use it. (and if that a posting violation just delete it)
https://freebitco.in/?r=11925425
Really I want to get this macro up and running....
(Cause I already have another idea for another macro to scrap some stock info on a sector by sector bases. )
Kind Regards!
OK..., hum, I don't help for Bitcoin and any Financial Benefit for Users actually..., but hum, I might still give you some "general" Hints, I think I saw/noticed a few "strange" Things in your Script from some about 0.73 Sec Glimpse at it... 8)

My best "Advice" for the moment is for you to spend more than 0.73 Sec reading my previous Reply again for me to follow up... :idea: