Dialog box/Message from webpage unable to click okay.

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
acichosz13

Dialog box/Message from webpage unable to click okay.

Post by acichosz13 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi!

I am running iMacros on a windows server 2008 with a 64-bit OS. Using iMacros V 11. IE11 as well.

I am filling out a web form using a CSV file. I enter the radio button as yes to someone being pregnant and then click "Submit" to load the next page. Once I click submit I get a "Message from webpage" pup up box that has a blue ? and says: "Would you like to proceed without an estimated deliver date?" see attachment I want to click "OK" and move forward. This is not required for what I am doing.

I have tried numerous things..
ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=
All of the OnDialog
I have placed it before my "submit button" that triggers this pop up box.
I am unable to record the clicking of the ok button as the script in iMacros stops

ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=YES CONTINUE=
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#btnNext" BUTTON=0

Thoughts?
Attachments
box.PNG
box.PNG (4 KiB) Viewed 220 times
chivracq

Re: Dialog box/Message from webpage unable to click okay.

Post by chivracq » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 pm

acichosz13 wrote:Hi!

I am running

Code: Select all

iMacros on a windows server 2008 with a 64-bit OS. Using iMacros V 11. IE11 as well.
I am filling out a web form using a CSV file. I enter the radio button as yes to someone being pregnant and then click "Submit" to load the next page. Once I click submit I get a "Message from webpage" pup up box that has a blue ? and says: "Would you like to proceed without an estimated deliver date?" see attachment I want to click "OK" and move forward. This is not required for what I am doing.

I have tried numerous things..

ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=
All of the OnDialog
I have placed it before my "submit button" that triggers this pop up box.
I am unable to record the clicking of the ok button as the script in iMacros stops

ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=YES CONTINUE=
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#btnNext" BUTTON=0
Thoughts?
Hum, 'iMacros V 11" is a bit "vague"...
=> v11.0 / v11.1 / v11.5...?
(v11.5 was the Stable Version for iMB v11.x / iMacros for IE v11.x, you should consider updating to that Version if you are still at some previous Level..., especially if you are using the 'EVENT' Mode... (which was first implemented in iMB v11.0 and was probably a bit "buggy" in the first 2 Versions, ah-ah...!))

Hum, any Chance you can post an URL for me to have a look...? :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...