How to fill data input no request AFTER ID?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

How to fill data input no request AFTER ID?

by p0st3r on Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:24 am

Hello everyone,

I'm need fill input data to form with Content Only, i used click Position to select tag post because ID changer refresh webpage.

Please help how to fill data only no need AFTER ID. I'm try delete AFTER ID Imacros doenst work

thank for help

iMacros + Browser + OS

Imacros 8.9.7 + Firefox 49 - windows 10
Last edited by p0st3r on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
p0st3r

Re: How to fill data input no request AFTER ID?

by chivracq on Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:36 am

p0st3r wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm need fill input data to form with Content Only, i used click Position to select tag post because ID changer refresh webpage.

Please help how to fill data only no need AFTER ID. I'm try delete AFTER ID Imacros doenst work

thank for help

:wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by p0st3r on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:19 am

chivracq wrote:
p0st3r wrote:Hello everyone,

thank for help

:wink:

thank for accept post, Infomation was edited.
p0st3r

by p0st3r on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:35 am

i fixed problem
p0st3r

Return to General Support & Discussions