Automatic Account login checking?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Automatic Account login checking?

by casanova99 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:26 pm

So ive used iMacros before but mainly just OTHER peoples scripts I had no clue on how they worked but now im attempting to use it for myself as I have about 4,000 accounts I want to validate they are not suspended (All accounts ive had for a very long time) they have nothing on them at all but a lot have been suspended for being inactive so my question is: How can I get iMacros to go to the login page > Login with the email:password I have > And check to see if the site contains the word "Suspended" I want to also include a IF statement to say if the website contains "Suspended" so somehow mark that account as suspended or only save the ones that arent to a different document? I know it sounds like a lot but its a very simple script to check if the account is suspended and if its not to save them to a new document.

(Sorry if this has already been answered its just such a unique case I feel as I tried a search and all of the others were just about "data extraction" that I found)

OS: Windows 10
Browser: Pale Moon 28.0.1 (64-bit)
iMacros: For Firefox 8.9.7
Last edited by casanova99 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
casanova99
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Re: Need Help Im Very New

by chivracq on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:03 pm

casanova99 wrote:So ive used iMacros before but mainly just OTHER peoples scripts I had no clue on how they worked but now im attempting to use it for myself as I have about 4,000 accounts I want to validate they are not suspended (All accounts ive had for a very long time) they have nothing on them at all but a lot have been suspended for being inactive so my question is: How can I get iMacros to go to the login page > Login with the email:password I have > And check to see if the site contains the word "Suspended" I want to also include a IF statement to say if the website contains "Suspended" so somehow mark that account as suspended or only save the ones that arent to a different document? I know it sounds like a lot but its a very simple script to check if the account is suspended and if its not to save them to a new document.

(Sorry if this has already been answered its just such a unique case I feel as I tried a search and all of the others were just about "data extraction" that I found)

Code: Select all
OS: Windows 10
Browser: Pale Moon 28.0.1 (64-bit)
iMacros: For Firefox 8.9.7

FCI mentioned, perfect... (read my Sig...) :D , correct Sub-Forum selected, I guess, very good :D , but give a Descriptive Title to your Thread for me to read..., "Need Help Im Very New" is completely useless for a Technical Forum... :idea:

Try searching the Forum using "Need Help Im Very New" as Search Keywords, your Answer is probably already there...! :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Automatic Account Login Checking?

by casanova99 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Alright my bad on the title as I couldn't think of what I would consider this to be a subject of but with the help of the wiki I have forced a square peg in a round hole so far as I've now got the script I'm using to login and check if the keyword is on the website but now the impossible feat I'm having is HOW do I get the script to write Suspended or GOOD to a Text file to tell me what accounts are good and which are suspended..?

Here is my code so far..

Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=10022823
FILTER TYPE=IMAGES STATUS=ON
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
CLEAR
SET login "https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=13&ct=1537183574&rver=6.7.6643.0&wp=MBI_SSL&wreply=https:%2F%2Faccount.microsoft.com%2Fauth%2Fcomplete-signin%3Fru%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faccount.microsoft.com%252F%253Frefd%253Daccount.microsoft.com%2526refp%253Dsignedout-index&lc=1033&id=292666&lw=1&fl=easi2&pcexp=true&uictx=me"
SET logint ".5"
SET !DATASOURCE Accounts.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAB T=1
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 2
URL GOTO={{login}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:EMAIL FORM=ID:i0281 ATTR=ID:i0116 CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
WAIT SECONDS={{logint}}
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:f1 ATTR=NAME:passwd CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:f1 ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
TAG POS=1 TYPE=* ATTR=TXT:*Your account has been temporarily suspended*
CLEAR


I want it to output to a text file in this format:
Code: Select all
GOOD
Suspended
Suspended
Suspended
Suspended
GOOD
Suspended
GOOD


So that I can line it up with the rows of the accounts I own and see which ones are even still working.

If you're willing to help me it would be appreciated but I mean it seems that you just want to point out my blatantly obvious title instead...
casanova99
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Re: Automatic Account Login Checking?

by chivracq on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:00 pm

casanova99 wrote:Alright my bad on the title as I couldn't think of what I would consider this to be a subject of but with the help of the wiki I have forced a square peg in a round hole so far as I've now got the script I'm using to login and check if the keyword is on the website but now the impossible feat I'm having is HOW do I get the script to write Suspended or GOOD to a Text file to tell me what accounts are good and which are suspended..?

Here is my code so far..

Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=10022823
FILTER TYPE=IMAGES STATUS=ON
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
CLEAR
SET login "https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=13&ct=1537183574&rver=6.7.6643.0&wp=MBI_SSL&wreply=https:%2F%2Faccount.microsoft.com%2Fauth%2Fcomplete-signin%3Fru%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faccount.microsoft.com%252F%253Frefd%253Daccount.microsoft.com%2526refp%253Dsignedout-index&lc=1033&id=292666&lw=1&fl=easi2&pcexp=true&uictx=me"
SET logint ".5"
SET !DATASOURCE Accounts.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAB T=1
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 2
URL GOTO={{login}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:EMAIL FORM=ID:i0281 ATTR=ID:i0116 CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
WAIT SECONDS={{logint}}
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:f1 ATTR=NAME:passwd CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:f1 ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
TAG POS=1 TYPE=* ATTR=TXT:*Your account has been temporarily suspended*
CLEAR


I want it to output to a text file in this format:
Code: Select all
GOOD
Suspended
Suspended
Suspended
Suspended
GOOD
Suspended
GOOD


So that I can line it up with the rows of the accounts I own and see which ones are even still working.

If you're willing to help me it would be appreciated but I mean it seems that you just want to point out my blatantly obvious title instead...

OK, new Thread Title is perfect...! :D

But hum, "but I mean it seems that you just want to point out my blatantly obvious title instead...", take it easy I would suggest, I'll be "your best Friend" on this Forum... :idea: , [Stupid Thread Title] = [I don't read], sorry, simple as that...! Now, give me a chance to read your OP...
I normally don't even react to such Threads with a useless Thread Title, I only reacted to "give you a chance" because you had mentioned your FCI, which I thought was a "promising start"...

Hum, 4000 (Mail) Accounts sounds like typical Spammer's Behaviour to me anyway..., a bit corroborated by your "Attitude" actually... :roll:
Then indeed, "blatantly" not "very" motivated to help you, I don't help for Spam, tja... :shock:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Automatic Account login checking?

by casanova99 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:17 pm

What's the point of having a forum if the forum isn't even helpful? I find this business to be very disgruntling that they would accuse someone of "Spam" when im simply wanting to just CHECK the logins but its alright I was actually thinking about buying a version of iMacros but I can see their actual help center isn't going to be any more helpful than their forum is. 1 more customer lost due to your disrespectful behavior I have experienced and even witnessed in other threads please learn how to treat other users and stop acting like you know it all because I can almost guarantee you there are plenty of other people who use iMacros who probably know a lot more than you do you seem to just be an entitled douche who gets on the forum every day to simply feel like you're above everyone else when you're actually just a simple DJ by day and tells himself he knows something about Coding when all you seem to know is a little of each language and iim scripts seem to be the thing youve learned the most of. Thanks. :)
casanova99
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Re: Automatic Account login checking?

by chivracq on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:21 pm

casanova99 wrote:What's the point of having a forum if the forum isn't even helpful? I find this business to be very disgruntling that they would accuse someone of "Spam" when im simply wanting to just CHECK the logins but its alright I was actually thinking about buying a version of iMacros but I can see their actual help center isn't going to be any more helpful than their forum is. 1 more customer lost due to your disrespectful behavior I have experienced and even witnessed in other threads please learn how to treat other users and stop acting like you know it all because I can almost guarantee you there are plenty of other people who use iMacros who probably know a lot more than you do you seem to just be an entitled douche who gets on the forum every day to simply feel like you're above everyone else when you're actually just a simple DJ by day and tells himself he knows something about Coding when all you seem to know is a little of each language and iim scripts seem to be the thing youve learned the most of. Thanks. :)

Yep, excellent and sharp Analysis... We need more like you on the Forum...! :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Automatic Account login checking?

by casanova99 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:32 pm

chivracq wrote:
casanova99 wrote:What's the point of having a forum if the forum isn't even helpful? I find this business to be very disgruntling that they would accuse someone of "Spam" when im simply wanting to just CHECK the logins but its alright I was actually thinking about buying a version of iMacros but I can see their actual help center isn't going to be any more helpful than their forum is. 1 more customer lost due to your disrespectful behavior I have experienced and even witnessed in other threads please learn how to treat other users and stop acting like you know it all because I can almost guarantee you there are plenty of other people who use iMacros who probably know a lot more than you do you seem to just be an entitled douche who gets on the forum every day to simply feel like you're above everyone else when you're actually just a simple DJ by day and tells himself he knows something about Coding when all you seem to know is a little of each language and iim scripts seem to be the thing youve learned the most of. Thanks. :)

Yep, excellent and sharp Analysis... We need more like you on the Forum...! :wink:


Thanks but nah im good ill leave you to your "kingdom" so you can get back to belittling others who just want help. :lol:
casanova99
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Re: Automatic Account login checking?

by chivracq on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:42 pm

casanova99 wrote:Thanks but nah im good ill leave you to your "kingdom" so you can get back to belittling others who just want help. :lol:

Hum, I guess you don't care anymore about getting some Answer to your OP/Qt and this has become some "Feel-good/Feel-bad" / Casual Chat Thread, OK, fair enough... 8)
We usually have one such Thread every month..., always nice actually... :D

You sounded interested by my DJ and Music Activity..., what kind of Music do you like yourself...? (You can post a few Links to YT/SoundCloud/etc if you want, that's OK...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)


Return to General Support & Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

-->