{Ask}How to edit iimx

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

{Ask}How to edit iimx

by okedokie on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:17 am

I just got iimx, i can play it, but i cant edit ( no edit in right click mouse ), i need to edit because want to add some modification about the repeat times
Last edited by okedokie on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
okedokie

Re: How to edit iimx

by chivracq on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:21 am

okedokie wrote:I just got iimx, i can play it, but i cant edit ( no edit in right click mouse ), i need to edit because want to add some modification about the repeat times

You could put a Question Mark to your Thread Title, you are asking a Qt and not sharing a 'How-to'...

CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
+ If using v10.0.x for CR/FF, mention as well 'Free'/'PE'...

Do you know in what Version of iMacros the Script was made and encrypted...?

Some other User had already asked a similar Qt maybe 2 or 3 years ago, I don't really remember what was the "Outcome" of that Thread, and if they had uploaded their '.iimx' Script to their Thread for me to have a look (if '.iimx' Scripts can be replayed using any of the 3 Free Add-ons (FF/IE/CR, and preferably FF) as I don't have/use iMB (any Version), I'm not sure about that...)..., but I might have a few "Tricks"/Techniques to throw at that "little Bogger", ah-ah...!

But if you can "see" the Content of the Script when it is replaying, I guess you would be able to rewrite it yourself..., by retyping it and/or rerecording yourself the Actions that the Script is doing... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: {Ask}How to edit iimx

by okedokie on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Sorry, i cant upload here, The extension iimx is not allowed.

hxxps://ufile.io/omavi
hxxps://ufile.io/tj08f

seem it was 11 version, i just want to edit / add automatic repeat times every 2 hours

Thanks for your reply
okedokie

Re: {Ask}How to edit iimx

by chivracq on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:53 pm

okedokie wrote:Sorry, i cant upload here, The extension iimx is not allowed.

hxxps://ufile.io/omavi
hxxps://ufile.io/tj08f

seem it was 11 version, i just want to edit / add automatic repeat times every 2 hours

Thanks for your reply

OK, for your Thread Title, a Question Mark (=> "?") at the end of your Title was good enough, but OK for this "{Ask}", is good as well... :wink:

You missed the "CIM" part about your own Config/Environment... => iMacros Version + (Browser Version) + OS...?

I managed to download your 2 '.iimx' Files (by replacing "hxxps://" in the 2 URL's with "https://" of course), good...
(You could have uploaded them directly to your Thread by replacing the '.iimx' Extension with '.zip' or '.rar', or by zipping them, the Forum only accepts zipped Files (and Images), I didn't mention it, I thought you would find out by yourself, but OK, I got them...)

But OK, hum..., the Content of the Files is "garbaged"/encrypted indeed for any "standard" Text File Viewer and even for the iMacros for IE v12.0 Macro Editor, it even "screw" and crashed and corrupted my iMacros for IE v12.0 Add-on Installation, ah-ah...!, I will have to reinstall it... (Not a big deal, I only use v12.0 for IE for the Forum...) And I can't open it (or even less run it) on FF, using v8.8.2 for FF...
=> I suspect '.iimx' Macros only run in iMB and not in any of the 3 Browser Add-ons, and possibly even only in the same (main) iMB Version...
=> Again, can you mention your FCI...?
And hum, if that's the case, I don't have/use iMB, I won't be able to have a look...

And you didn't reply if you can see the Content of the Macro when playing it...?
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions