Voting Macro with different IP addresses

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Voting Macro with different IP addresses

by ddwatkins78 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:18 am

I would like to set up a macro that does online voting. the votes are being taken on SurveyMonkey. Only one vote is allowed per day per device. I would like each loop of the macro to have a different IP address so they appear to be unique. Is this possible using iMacros?
ddwatkins78

Re: Voting Macro with different IP addresses

by chivracq on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:56 pm

ddwatkins78 wrote:I would like to set up a macro that does online voting. the votes are being taken on SurveyMonkey. Only one vote is allowed per day per device. I would like each loop of the macro to have a different IP address so they appear to be unique. Is this possible using iMacros?

:roll:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by thecoder2012 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:35 am

ddwatkins78 wrote:I would like to set up a macro that does online voting. the votes are being taken on SurveyMonkey. Only one vote is allowed per day per device. I would like each loop of the macro to have a different IP address so they appear to be unique. Is this possible using iMacros?

Yes is possible with enough proxies and knowledge.

chivracq wrote: :roll:

:lol:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

by access2vivek on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:03 am

There are multiple ways of doing it with iMacros :-)
access2vivek

Return to General Support & Discussions