Changing Dropdown values Through iMacros

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
SachinSunny27

Re: Changing Dropdown values Through iMacros

Post by SachinSunny27 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Dear GURU ji. i tried the following code but not working:-

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 1
'SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1
'URL GOTO=https://www.eye2serve.com:50001/irj/portal

'FRAME NAME="5BD4C57660C571CBE10000000A7842C4_A"
FRAME F=8
WINCLICK X=1137 Y=310 CONTENT=ENTER
WINCLICK X=1120 Y=324 CONTENT=ENTER
WINCLICK X=1155 Y=341 CONTENT=ENTER
WINCLICK X=411 Y=516 CONTENT=ENTER
'>
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#WD0208" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:MEDIUM
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#WD0216" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:F.O.R
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#WD0220" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:Unloading<SP>By<SP>Customer<SP>And<SP>Octroi<SP>By<SP>Compan*
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#WD023B" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:PPC-ULTRATECH<SP>CEMENT-HDPE<SP>/<SP>PP<SP>PACK<SP>(MRP)
Edit:-

I am after you because i want to make create order process automation for my users. Rest things i have done i m just stuck here.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:24 pm

SachinSunny27 wrote:Dear GURU ji. i tried the following code but not working:-

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 1
'SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1

'FRAME NAME="5BD4C57660C571CBE10000000A7842C4_A"
FRAME F=8
WINCLICK X=1137 Y=310 CONTENT=ENTER
WINCLICK X=1120 Y=324 CONTENT=ENTER
WINCLICK X=1155 Y=341 CONTENT=ENTER
WINCLICK X=411 Y=516 CONTENT=ENTER
'>
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#WD0208" BUTTON=0
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#WD0216" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:F.O.R
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#WD0220" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:Unloading<SP>By<SP>Customer<SP>And<SP>Octroi<SP>By<SP>Compan*
'WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#WD023B" BUTTON=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:PPC-ULTRATECH<SP>CEMENT-HDPE<SP>/<SP>PP<SP>PACK<SP>(MRP)
"GURU-GURU", ah-ah...!, sounds nice though...! 8)

Yeah, but "not working" is vague again...! :roll:

I don't know where you found this 'WINCLICK' Mode...!? :shock: , I don't think v10.0.5 for CR will be able to record such Statements...!, it has been deprecated for several years I think, and was/is only (Backward) supported on iMB/IE...
FF and CR had the 'CLICK' Mode which is also kind of deprecated now, (the 'EVENT' Mode can work with X/Y Coordinates also and replaces it), and I'm not even sure if 'CLICK' Statements are still "Backward" supported in Replay Mode in v10.x for CR and even FF...

You need to "start" from the Script I provided, if it's already working for you for the first 3 DDLB's, that means it's already "correct" for that part, only the part for the last/4th DDLB still needs some "Tuning"...

If you want to "work" with Coordinates with the 'EVENT' Mode, you need to click "slowly" on the Page, then, instead of recording one 'EVENT CLICK' + Selector Statement, iMacros will record 3 'EVENT' Statements: ['MOUSEDOWN' + 'MOUSEMOVE' + 'MOUSEUP'] that will be using Coordinates...

But hum..., some kind of "Warning": :!:
Coordinates are always a little bit "dangerous" as they depend on your Screen Resolution, + Window Size (maximized or not), + if you have some horizontal or vertical Toolbars or Sidebars enabled in your Browser, and + even the Width of the iMacros Side Panel... (OK, this last one shouldn't play a role anymore though in v10.x on CR/FF with "Undocked Side Panel" I would think..., I'm not completely sure, I never tested...)
Last edited by chivracq on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
SachinSunny27

Post by SachinSunny27 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:43 pm

GURU JI, can i get your email Id i will show you what i am trying to do.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm

SachinSunny27 wrote:GURU JI, can i get your email Id i will show you what i am trying to do.
Nope, sorry, I only help through the Forum... 8)
I understood exactly what you want and are trying to do, as I made a Script that does that exactly, some E-mail Exchange won't help for that... :wink:

I edited my previous Post btw while you were typing your last Post... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
SachinSunny27

Post by SachinSunny27 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:10 pm

No Issue GURU ji, my set up is, I have made a USER FORM in Excel which has all detail to make the order. i placed the iMarcos IIM with the coding Provided by you as a bookmark. I also recorded a macro through Mouse Recorder, which copy the data from the excel and paste in website you have seen, i also recorded the click on DDLBs in the macro then click on the bookmark.

when the screen is coming through macro, it is not working, and when i manually go there and Play only the parts of clicks it is working perfectly as i wanted.:(
SachinSunny27

Post by SachinSunny27 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:27 pm

GURU ji, i found that if i go to that page through Macro, the JS input id gets change, i changed the same in iMacros, now it is running like butter :D
one more question now i want to activate the input field next to 4th DDLB i.e "Qty" at the end of iMacros code provides by you.

plz give it a try when you get time :)
SachinSunny27

Post by SachinSunny27 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:17 pm

GURU ji
Plz correct me

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 1
'SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1
FRAME F=8
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="#WD0208" KEY=9
EVENT TYPE=KEYUP SELECTOR="#WD0208" KEY=9
Key Used "TAB"
It is not working
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:09 pm

SachinSunny27 wrote:Key Used "TAB"
It is not working
You have tried it with FF (like Pale Moon v27 with old iMacros 8.9.7) and Javascript-Mode?

See How to simulate a keypress using Javascript and few other threads in this forum for press keys with FF.
Other ways only possible with (heavy) workarounds in CR in my eyes.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: