2captcha.com Official Thread

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

2captcha.com Official Thread

by 2captcha on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:25 am

Hi!

I've registered here to represent 2captcha.com — a service for solving captchas, that most of you probably already know about.
Since we've received many clients from this forum we decided to make a feedback to community.
So, if you have any questions or suggestions - please write it here.

Also, we gladly propose a free promocodes to all forum users:
1) $1 promocode for members of this forum. Proposal is limited.
2) 20% bonus for one your next payment — if you left your review on 2captcha.com in this topic (just describe your experience with our service).

To receive a promocode - please ask me right in this topic.

If someone didn't know about how it works, please check this main links:
API & Prices: https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api

Thanks for your attention!
Last edited by 2captcha on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
2captcha
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:19 am

Re: 2captcha.com Official Thread

by chivracq on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:22 am

2captcha wrote:Hi!

I've registered here to represent 2captcha.com — a service for solving captchas, that most of you probably already know about.
Since we've received many clients from this forum we decided to make a feedback to community.
So, if you have any questions or suggestions - please write it here.

Also, we gladly propose a free promocodes to all forum users:
1) $1 promocode for members of this forum. Proposal is limited.
2) 20% bonus for one your next payment — if you left your review on 2captcha.com in this topic (just describe your experience with our service).

To receive a promocode - please ask me in PM or right in this topic.

If someone didn't know about how it works, please check this main links:
API & Prices: https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api
[... (Removed) ...]

Thanks for your attention!

Hi @2captcha and Welcome to the Forum...! :wink:

Thread approved but make sure to read the Rules for (Anti-)Captcha Providers/Services (and to apply them of course) as we don't want any "Captcha-War" on the Forum... :idea:

=> The 2 parts about "Affiliate Program" + "Developers" for example are against those Rules..., especially if I cannot even check the Content of those 2 Links/Pages as they are not Public... :roll: => If you can remove them...?
2captcha wrote:Sorry, the page is available to registered users only. Please, register in order to see the page.!
(Contains a Typo btw...)

Oh...!, and PM is disabled on this Forum... (mentioned in the Rules...)
Last edited by chivracq on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: 2captcha.com Official Thread

by 2captcha on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:47 am

chivracq wrote:Hi @2captcha and Welcome to the Forum...! :wink:

Thread approved but make sure to read the Rules for (Anti-)Captcha Providers/Services (and to apply them of course) as we don't want any "Captcha-War" on the Forum... :idea:

=> The 2 parts about "Affiliate Program" + "Developers" for example are against those Rules..., especially if I cannot even check the Content of those 2 Links/Pages as they are not Public... :roll: => If you can remove them...?
2captcha wrote:Sorry, the page is available to registered users only. Please, register in order to see the page.!
(Contains a Typo btw...)

Oh...!, and PM is disabled on this Forum... (mentioned in the Rules...)


Hi!

Thanks for approving the thread and for all the info you provide!

I edited the thread in order to fit the Rules. Is it allright now?
---
Best regards, 2captcha.com service team.
2captcha
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:19 am

Re: 2captcha.com Official Thread

by chivracq on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:21 am

2captcha wrote:Hi!

Thanks for approving the thread and for all the info you provide!

I edited the thread in order to fit the Rules. Is it allright now?
---
Best regards, 2captcha.com service team.

Yep, very good, Thanks... :D
(And I've removed that part also from my previous Quote, of course...)

You are allowed/encouraged as well to post once in the "main" Thread containing the "Captcha Rules" to acknowledge that you've read those Rules and to post your Presentation in that Thread and a Link to this current Thread that you'll be reusing if you have some new "Special Offers" from time to time... :wink:

And if you search the Forum and find some Threads related to your Service/Site, you are also "completely" allowed to answer those Threads (with a Solution)... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)


Return to General Support & Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

-->