Facing - Internet Explorer has stopped working

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Facing - Internet Explorer has stopped working

by sandyjordan452 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:02 am

I'm using iMacros in all the three browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome & IE. Firefox & Chrome are working fine but whenever I try to play or record a IE, it crashes IE and show error "Internet Explorer has stopped working".

Any permanent solution?
sandyjordan452

Re: Facing - Internet Explorer has stopped working

by chivracq on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 pm

sandyjordan452 wrote:I'm using iMacros in all the three browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome & IE. Firefox & Chrome are working fine but whenever I try to play or record a IE, it crashes IE and show error "Internet Explorer has stopped working".

Any permanent solution?

Not sure if this Post/Thread is from a "real User"/Bot/Spammer because of low Quality and Account was registered from behind a Proxy (which is typical Spam Behaviour), but if "real User", you'll need to improve a bit the Quality of your Post if you want any Help from TechSup...
=> FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig and/or the Forum Rules...)

+ You should mention if you just installed iMacros for IE (and which Version of course...! :roll: ), and if the Pb started directly or if you already had it installed "before" and it was working fine until recently, and/or if you recently updated "stg", maybe the Octb/Novb v1809 Windows Update if you are on Win10...? :idea:

[Thread will also probably get moved to the 'Installation' Sub-Forum...]
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions