Wait for page timer or real world time

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
MaryJaneWatson

Wait for page timer or real world time

Post by MaryJaneWatson » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:48 am

Hi,

I want to set-up a basic script. It should do the following.

The script should wait until the timer hits 0. Or even better in real world wait until time is exact right.
Next thing it should hit the button that will appear.
End script.

How can I make this work. I am new so I do not know much. Thank you for your help.
chivracq

Re: Wait for page timer or real world time

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:25 pm

MaryJaneWatson wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:48 am
Hi,

I want to set-up a basic script. It should do the following.

The script should wait until the timer hits 0. Or even better in real world wait until time is exact right.
Next thing it should hit the button that will appear.
End script.

How can I make this work. I am new so I do not know much. Thank you for your help.
Thread will be moved to the 'General' Sub-Forum as it has nothing specific/related to 'iMacros for CR', especially if you don't even mention your FCI... (Read my Sig...)

Pretty "Low Quality" Thread anyway, will probably not get any Answers... :|
Is actually the very same Thread like your previous Thread form last year, or at least the Follow-up, and I would have the exact same Answer... :roll:
"I am new to iMacros" 8 months ago and "I am new so I do not know much." 8 months later, with the exact same Qt/Scenario, you didn't make any Progress in all that time, this is not "really" how a Tech Forum works, I'm afraid... OK, good luck anyway... :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Re: Wait for page timer or real world time

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:14 pm

MaryJaneWatson wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:48 am

Code: Select all

WAIT SECONDS = 3600
Countdown with 3600 seconds!
chivracq wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:25 pm
Pretty "Low Quality" Thread anyway, will probably not get any Answers... :|
Don't worry. The answer is here. :lol:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: