Using data from 1 column and use as variable

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
PHC

Using data from 1 column and use as variable

Post by PHC » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:05 am

Hi,

Im new here at scripting and i wanna ask your help
I have 2 data sources, 2 .csv files.
The first .csv is one collumn with only user extensions.
The second .csv contains 2 columns with name and number.

My idea is to read the first .csv and (for example) use the first line to complete the first step and us this number as varable for the next step.
The next step wil be that the variable calls the right .csv to use in the second step.

Thanks for your help.
chivracq

Re: Using data from 1 column and use as variable

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:33 pm

PHC wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:05 am
Hi,

Im new here at scripting and i wanna ask your help
I have 2 data sources, 2 .csv files.
The first .csv is one collumn with only user extensions.
The second .csv contains 2 columns with name and number.

My idea is to read the first .csv and (for example) use the first line to complete the first step and us this number as varable for the next step.
The next step wil be that the variable calls the right .csv to use in the second step.

Thanks for your help.
CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

Yeah, well..., and what is the Question...? :?

(And no need to pretend you speak "wanna-gonna" Chicago-Gangsta-Street-Kidda Language, you can better use "proper" English on the Forum... (Several Typos in your Post btw...))
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...