Take a minute to review your forum notification settings

Subscribe to this forum to keep track of all iOpus company updates and iMacros regular and beta version releases.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
Tom, Tech Support

Take a minute to review your forum notification settings

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon May 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind new and existing users alike that you can configure your forum notification settings such that you can receive notifications (internal to the board as well as via email) when someone replies to a topic you've created or in which you have participated.

Notifications are sent for any topic or forum to which you have subscribed.

If you registered on the forum prior to May 10th, 2019, you would not be subscribed automatically to any topics unless you manually changed this for your account in the User Control Panel (UCP). As of May 10th, all new users will have this setting enabled automatically.

You can always customize these settings by clicking the Profile icon at the top of the page and selecting User Control Panel from the pop-up menu.
Forum UCP Menu Item.png
Forum UCP Menu Item.png (4.8 KiB) Viewed 21362 times

The relevant settings are under 'Board preferences' - 'Edit posting defaults':

Notify me upon replies by default.png
'Notify me upon replies by default' controls whether you are automatically subscribed to topics.

And you can control notification methods under 'Board preferences' - 'Edit notification options':

Forum User Notification Options.png
Lastly, you can manage your subscriptions under 'Overview' - 'Manage subscriptions'.

Remember, you also can subscribe to whole forums - not just individual topics - so that you can get notified whenever there is a new topic/thread created in a specific forum.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support