How to delete your account from the forum

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Goldclownfish

How to delete your account from the forum

Post by Goldclownfish » Fri May 17, 2019 11:21 am

I would like to know how to delete all my posts from the forum along with my account. I do not appreciate the lengthy abuse posts by one of your moderators and request that my account an all information related to my account posts etc be deleted from this forum. If a moderator has no interest in helping users then they should simply not reply. There is a lengthy history of this an I request something be done about it.
chivracq

Re: How to delete your account from the forum

Post by chivracq » Fri May 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Goldclownfish wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:21 am
I would like to know how to delete all my posts from the forum along with my account. I do not appreciate the lengthy abuse posts by one of your moderators and request that my account an all information related to my account posts etc be deleted from this forum. If a moderator has no interest in helping users then they should simply not reply. There is a lengthy history of this an I request something be done about it.
Ah...!?, ah-ah...! :roll:

I think I had seen such a Setting somewhere in the 'ucp' (User Control Panel) where you can delete your own Posts + Account..., and/or you can go and edit/mutilate all your previous Posts one by one like a few Users do sometimes, once they have their Solution/Script working and don't want any other Users to be able to use it... :shock: , but that will be a bit "useless" if I answered a Thread as I systematically quote for this very Reason, as such Threads would then otherwise become a bit useless for other Users searching the Forum with a similar Qt/Scenario...

(But even if you delete your Posts + Account from the 'ucp', Quotes will remain I would think..., I don't know, this Functionality is new to the "new" Forum (phpBB got updated in January (2019), and again 2 days ago), and I think you'll be the first one to use it... (And I don't intend to delete my own Posts/Replies, you asked Qt's "interesting" for the Forum and other Users, my Answers will remain... 8) ) Deleting is a bit "useless" anyway, as everything you post on the Forum gets indexed and cached IRT by all "major" Search Engines... :wink: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat May 18, 2019 6:37 am

Oh...!?, checking this Thread more than 12h later and 'm nearly surprised to see that the OP is still there...
=> Didn't you find the 'Delete Account' or stg like that Functionality in the 'ucp' @OP...?

I hope you do, then I will automatically become the "Owner" of this Thread and I will then be able to post a few "Recommendations" for "Drama-Queens" who want to use a Tech Forum... Could be useful indeed... 8)

I won't even have to change the Thread Title, will be a perfect 'How-to'... 8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Goldclownfish

Post by Goldclownfish » Sat May 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Geez you really are an asshole. Here just for your own amusement. Great example for a moderator to set. Grow up.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat May 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Goldclownfish wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:45 pm
Geez you really are an asshole. Here just for your own amusement. Great example for a moderator to set. Grow up.
Oh...!, happy to welcome you to the Fan-Club...! :D 8)