Can Imacros extract color code from a field?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
bb4

Can Imacros extract color code from a field?

Post by bb4 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Using:
FF ver. 55, Windows 7,32 bit, Imacros 8.9.7

Hello;
I have a question regarding extracting color, or color code,
Some fields that I want to extract data from, have color as values,
I want to have the color codes where the arrow points, as you see in the picture.
is Imacros capable of doing so?,

Here is a picture,

if so please share your experience, I have searched imacros forum and wiki didn't find anything.
appreciate your help.
chivracq

Re: Can Imacros extract color code from a field?

Post by chivracq » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:19 pm

bb4 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Using:

Code: Select all

FF ver. 55, Windows 7,32 bit, Imacros 8.9.7
Hello;
I have a question regarding extracting color, or color code,
Some fields that I want to extract data from, have color as values,
I want to have the color codes where the arrow points, as you see in the picture.
is Imacros capable of doing so?,

Here is a picture,

if so please share your experience, I have searched imacros forum and wiki didn't find anything.
appreciate your help.
But hum, you would first need to follow up and finish "a bit correctly" your previous Thread by sharing your final/working Script for me to help you (again) in this one... :idea:

And you can better upload your Screenshots directly to the Forum rather than using some external Pix Hosting Site as all those Sites one day go dark or commercial rendering your Thread a bit useless to follow for other Users... :!:

>>>

Mini-bit op "Preparation" for some (later) Testing, once you'll have finished your previous Thread... :wink:
## BLUE RED GREEN ORANGE ##
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...