Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Aymanel3lam

Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 pm

How can I open and close this image?
I made this code
But these pictures are changed
The code becomes invalid due to changing the image link
What is the way that opens the image in the same place with the different link of the image
I just want to open and close the image
Last edited by Aymanel3lam on Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by chivracq » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:09 am

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 pm
How can I open and close this image?
I made this code
But these pictures are changed
The code becomes invalid due to changing the image link
What is the way that opens the image in the same place with the different link of the image
I just want to open and close the image

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=https://******/*******/Sys_Main/Index#1/80
FRAME F=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://*****/*****/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:fancybox-slide<SP>fancybox-slide--image<SP>fancybox-slide--current<SP>fancybox-is-scaling
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://********/******/2019ro/c538c22a5038bb3343bf35321fa6b992/1.jpg?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50

Code: Select all

https://3.top4top.net/p_1445smd4v1.jpg

Hum..., Post/Thread approved, but consider reading the Forum Rules when you join a Tech Forum...: :idea:
- (F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (+ Read my Sig...)
- + Selecting the "correct" Sub-Forum, your Thread has nothing specific to the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum, especially if you don't even mention your FCI... (Would have been the 'General' one, where your Thread will probably get moved to, but no need to duplicate now...)
- + Read the Section in the Forum Rules about Screenshots and External Pix Hosting Sites... :!:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:21 pm

thanx :lol:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:39 pm

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Hum, OK..., "funny" to be "sarcastic", but you didn't comply with any of my "Requests" and that's not "really" the Way you will get some Help from this Forum, I would think... :o

But OK, good luck anyway... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:57 pm

chivracq wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:39 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Hum, OK..., "funny" to be "sarcastic", but you didn't comply with any of my "Requests" and that's not "really" the Way you will get some Help from this Forum, I would think... :o

But OK, good luck anyway... :wink:
I did not understand your words because I am not fluent in English
Seek Google for translation
After translating your words into Google, I did not understand anything
So I wrote thanks
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:57 pm
So I wrote thanks

Yeah well, then "Read the Forum Rules...!" is all I'm saying... :idea:

Hum, and just "to be sure", I checked using 'Google Translate' my previous Sentence, and the Translation looks fine to me... (I only checked the first 12 or 13 Languages I speak more or less fluently, but they all looked OK... 8) )

>>>

And ["Thanks" + " :lol: "] means more or less ["Fuck you...!"] :shock: in a sarcastic way, especially as you didn't react to anything at all I had mentioned in my previous Reply..., tja...! :roll:

Is OK to not understand everything in a Post, but then just say so, "Thanks" to nothing doesn't mean much and is only "confusing"..., especially combined with some "wrong" Emoji..., just saying... :idea:
And English is no "real" Excuse, more than 80% of the Forum Users don't speak English natively, me and even @TechSup included... :wink:

But hum, Internet Language is English, iMacros Language is English, for the Documentation + FAQ + Forum, if English is such a "Problem" for you "at the moment", then maybe, first learn a bit and "master" English good enough to be able to "communicate" in that Language before trying "to open Images" with iMacros..., will be more useful for your "Life", I would say/think... :idea:
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:07 pm

chivracq wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:00 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:57 pm
So I wrote thanks

Yeah well, then "Read the Forum Rules...!" is all I'm saying... :idea:

Hum, and just "to be sure", I checked using 'Google Translate' my previous Sentence, and the Translation looks fine to me... (I only checked the first 12 or 13 Languages I speak more or less fluently, but they all looked OK... 8) )

>>>

And ["Thanks" + " :lol: "] means more or less ["Fuck you...!"] :shock: in a sarcastic way, especially as you didn't react to anything at all I had mentioned in my previous Reply..., tja...! :roll:

Is OK to not understand everything in a Post, but then just say so, "Thanks" to nothing doesn't mean much and is only "confusing"..., especially combined with some "wrong" Emoji..., just saying... :idea:
And English is no "real" Excuse, more than 80% of the Forum Users don't speak English natively, me and even @TechSup included... :wink:

But hum, Internet Language is English, iMacros Language is English, for the Documentation + FAQ + Forum, if English is such a "Problem" for you "at the moment", then maybe, first learn a bit and "master" English good enough to be able to "communicate" in that Language before trying "to open Images" with iMacros..., will be more useful for your "Life", I would say/think... :idea:
I think you understood that I laughed at you. If you understood it, I apologize for you
I'm sorry

But will I find the answer to my question here or am I writing in the wrong section
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:07 pm
I think you understood that I laughed at you. If you understood it, I apologize for you
I'm sorry

But will I find the answer to my question here or am I writing in the wrong section

Yep, that's indeed what I understood, but OK, never mind...

"Wrong Section", yep, but don't worry, can happen for "a first time", and your Thread can be moved by the Forum Admin to another Sub-Forum, but next time, try to open your Thread in the "correct" Sub-Forum... (And the 'General' one is always OK if you are "unsure"...)

>>>

Now to get some Answers, at least from me, you still need to read the Forum Rules and to improve the "Quality" of your OP (Opening Post) for me to answer...
=> Like I had already mentioned:
1- "FCIM" (Explained also in my Signature):
iMacros for CR v10.0.5, 'Free'/'PE'...?, CR v78/79...?, OS...?

2- You need to upload your Screenshot directly to the Forum instead of using an External Pix Hosting Site....

It's all mentioned and explained in the Forum Rules, but if you don't read them, and don't apply them, then I don't help... :idea:
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:05 am

chivracq wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:14 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:07 pm
I'm sorry

Yep, that's indeed what I understood, but OK, never mind...

"Wrong Section", yep, but don't worry, can happen for "a first time", and your Thread can be moved by the Forum Admin to another Sub-Forum, but next time, try to open your Thread in the "correct" Sub-Forum... (And the 'General' one is always OK if you are "unsure"...)

>>>

Now to get some Answers, at least from me, you still need to read the Forum Rules and to improve the "Quality" of your OP (Opening Post) for me to answer...
=> Like I had already mentioned:
1- "FCIM" (Explained also in my Signature):
iMacros for CR v10.0.5, 'Free'/'PE'...?, CR v78/79...?, OS...?

2- You need to upload your Screenshot directly to the Forum instead of using an External Pix Hosting Site....

It's all mentioned and explained in the Forum Rules, but if you don't read them, and don't apply them, then I don't help... :idea:

ok
الإصدار
10.0.5 free

Image uploaded to attachments
Attachments
fdfdfd (1).jpg
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Is there a solution
I am willing to pay to amend the code
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:04 pm

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:40 pm
Is there a solution
Maybe. Only with CR and iMacros (v10) or any solution for CR or FF? (e.g. legacy versions or Kantu)
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Contact data? (PM is disabled in this forum)
Original URL for tests?
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:57 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:04 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Is there a solution
Maybe. Only with CR and iMacros (v10) or any solution for CR or FF? (e.g. legacy versions or Kantu)
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Original URL for tests?

Mouaw...!, would be 10 times easier and quicker (and cheaper!), @OP, if you could "concentrate" for 1 Min to read the Forum Rules and to answer my Qt's to mention 3 Versions about your FCI... (And to understand the "Purpose"/Meaning of a Question Mark (=> "?")...) :roll:

The Solution to your Qt is probably "trivial" and you already give it yourself in the "obfuscated" parts for URL's by using Wildcards... (+ Would have to play a bit with 'POS=n'...) :idea:
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:31 pm

chivracq wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:57 am
thecoder2012 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:04 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Is there a solution
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Original URL for tests?

Mouaw...!, would be 10 times easier and quicker (and cheaper!), @OP, if you could "concentrate" for 1 Min to read the Forum Rules and to answer my Qt's to mention 3 Versions about your FCI... (And to understand the "Purpose"/Meaning of a Question Mark (=> "?")...) :roll:

The Solution to your Qt is probably "trivial" and you already give it yourself in the "obfuscated" parts for URL's by using Wildcards... (+ Would have to play a bit with 'POS=n'...) :idea:
لم كل مرة لا أستطيع ترجمة كلامك بواسطة جوجل ( اعتذر منك )
انا لا يمكنني ارسال الرابط فهي لوحة تحكم لا يمكن الدخول لها الا بباسورد

Why every time I can't translate your words with Google (I apologize for you)
I cannot send the link, it is a control panel that can only be accessed by a password
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm

I can buy the paid version
I can also pay someone to help me
Pay with Bitcoin, bank transfer or buy anything I have an Internet Visa

I can send you teamviewer & anydesk
To make the code
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:53 pm

'POS=n'... ????