Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
thecoder2012

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by thecoder2012 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:36 pm
I sent you on Facebook
A little late but my fb answer is available. And a little more details (e.g. url) is really helpful in your fb chat and then I can better help you.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
Aymanel3lam

Post by Aymanel3lam » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:32 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:17 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:36 pm
I sent you on Facebook
A little late but my fb answer is available. And a little more details (e.g. url) is really helpful in your fb chat and then I can better help you.
Messenger has been answered
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:00 pm

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:32 pm
Messenger has been answered
If this is your last answer then no thanks, declined.
No anydesk/teamviewer without reason. Only if this problem is in the intranet (and no example html code/site is thinkable) or I cannot reproduce it under my systems.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: