Page 2 of 3

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:57 pm
by chivracq
Yeah well, first learn English, then it will be easier (for you) to communicate..., and to use Internet...

"POS" is a Parameter for the 'TAG' Command, you use it yourself in your Script... 8)
"FCI" is all explained in the Forum Rules (that you still haven't read...!), and in my Sig(nature)... :idea:

But OK, never mind... Like I mentioned, you already nearly gave the Solution yourself... Try this one:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
'URL GOTO=https://******/*******/Sys_Main/Index#1/80
FRAME F=2
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://*****/*****/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=2 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://*/*/2019ro/*/*.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
'>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:fancybox-slide<SP>fancybox-slide--image<SP>fancybox-slide--current<SP>fancybox-is-scaling
'>
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://********/******/2019ro/c538c22a5038bb3343bf35321fa6b992/1.jpg?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=3 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://*/*/2019ro/*/*.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
=> By simply using Wildcards (*), like I had already mentioned...
And I'm not sure about the "POS=2" and "POS=3", you'll need to experiment a bit to find the correct Numbers to use for 'POS=n'...

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:23 pm
by Aymanel3lam
chivracq wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:57 pm
Yeah well, first learn English, then it will be easier (for you) to communicate..., and to use Internet...

"POS" is a Parameter for the 'TAG' Command, you use it yourself in your Script... 8)
"FCI" is all explained in the Forum Rules (that you still haven't read...!), and in my Sig(nature)... :idea:

But OK, never mind... Like I mentioned, you already nearly gave the Solution yourself... Try this one:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
'URL GOTO=:///*/Sys_Main/Index#1/80
FRAME F=2
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:://**/**/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=2 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:://*/*/2019ro/*/*.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
'>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:fancybox-slide<SP>fancybox-slide--image<SP>fancybox-slide--current<SP>fancybox-is-scaling
'>
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:://**//2019ro/c538c22a5038bb3343bf35321fa6b992/1.jpg?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=3 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:://*/*/2019ro/*/*.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
=> By simply using Wildcards (*), like I had already mentioned...
And I'm not sure about the "POS=2" and "POS=3", you'll need to experiment a bit to find the correct Numbers to use for 'POS=n'...

You also did not understand what I mean
I say this link is an unstable variable
I want this image to open, but these images are changed when a page is reloaded and the new image is with a different link

Code: Select all

https://xxxxx/xxxxxx/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:00 am
by chivracq
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:23 pm
You also did not understand what I mean
I say this link is an unstable variable
I want this image to open, but these images are changed when a page is reloaded and the new image is with a different link

Code: Select all

https://xxxxx/xxxxxx/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png

Yeah, don't worry, I completely understood what you meant, ah-ah...! 8)

Simply try my Script while being already on your Page, Reason I commented out your fake 'URL GOTO' Statement, or reactivate it with your "real" URL, but don't "touch" the rest of the Script... :idea:

Oh...!, but apart from a different URL for the Image, which my Script is taking into account, based on the Info you provided in your OP, this last URL also has a different Format...
=> Then yep, understand what I did in my Script and adapt it accordingly for it to work..., this is all very Basic Functionality... :idea:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
by Aymanel3lam
‎‪+966 54 658 2078‬

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 pm
by Aymanel3lam
teamviewer or
anydesk

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
by thecoder2012
Which is your main language? (e.g. english, german, spanish)
FCI example: iMacros 8.9.7, Windows 8.1, Firefox 55
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can also pay someone to help me
Pay with Bitcoin, bank transfer...
Okay.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can send you teamviewer & anydesk
To make the code
Okay and how? Because private Message is disabled in this forum.
It's not easier with email/contactform/fb/twitter-pm and the url? Then teamviewer/anydesk if required.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 pm
teamviewer or anydesk
In the public!? :?:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:55 pm
by chivracq
thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.

Ah-ah...! Rather clever @thecoder, ah-ah...! :wink:
@OP doesn't speak a word of English, so unless you speak fluent Arabic, I'm "curious" to hear how you'll be communicating by Phone, ah-ah...! The whole "Thing" sounds a bit like a complete Joke to me, to be honest...! :?

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:58 pm
by Aymanel3lam
chivracq wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:55 pm
thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.

Ah-ah...! Rather clever @thecoder, ah-ah...! :wink:
@OP doesn't speak a word of English, so unless you speak fluent Arabic, I'm "curious" to hear how you'll be communicating by Phone, ah-ah...! The whole "Thing" sounds a bit like a complete Joke to me, to be honest...! :?
I will send you anydesk id on WhatsApp

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:04 pm
by Aymanel3lam
thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Which is your main language? (e.g. english, german, spanish)
FCI example: iMacros 8.9.7, Windows 8.1, Firefox 55
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can also pay someone to help me
Pay with Bitcoin, bank transfer...
Okay.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can send you teamviewer & anydesk
To make the code
Okay and how? Because private Message is disabled in this forum.
It's not easier with email/contactform/fb/twitter-pm and the url? Then teamviewer/anydesk if required.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 pm
teamviewer or anydesk
In the public!? :?:
wattsapp

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:05 pm
by Aymanel3lam
up

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:52 am
by chivracq
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:05 pm
up

Yep, no Use...! :roll:

Afaik, you/we don't have any (Advanced) User(s) speaking Arabic on the Forum...
Feel free to post with that CLEAR Requirement in the 'Accountants' Sub-Forum..., maybe you'll find somebody... :idea:
... Or maybe easier to ask a Friend who speaks a bit of English to help you.. :idea:

I moderate the Forum, => I have Access to everybody's IP's, so I usually "know" what Country most Users come from, and what Language(s) they "probably" speak... Is no "exact-Science" though, because if applied to me, ah-ah...!, good luck...!! :shock: , => NL IP because I happen to live in NL (hum, I speak the Language), but I come from a different Country... Hum, and I noticed that I also sometimes get a UK IP when connected through some Mobile Connection...

=> My Best Advice @OP: Take 6 weeks / 2 months to learn English and come back then.... :idea:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:40 pm
by banderas
chivracq wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:52 am
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:05 pm
up

Yep, no Use...! :roll:

Afaik, you/we don't have any (Advanced) User(s) speaking Arabic on the Forum...
Feel free to post with that CLEAR Requirement in the 'Accountants' Sub-Forum..., maybe you'll find somebody... :idea:
... Or maybe easier to ask a Friend who speaks a bit of English to help you.. :idea:

I moderate the Forum, => I have Access to everybody's IP's, so I usually "know" what Country most Users come from, and what Language(s) they "probably" speak... Is no "exact-Science" though, because if applied to me, ah-ah...!, good luck...!! :shock: , => NL IP because I happen to live in NL (hum, I speak the Language), but I come from a different Country... Hum, and I noticed that I also sometimes get a UK IP when connected through some Mobile Connection...

=> My Best Advice @OP: Take 6 weeks / 2 months to learn English and come back then.... :idea:
could you please help my problem :cry:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:06 pm
by chivracq
banderas wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:40 pm
could you please help my problem :cry:

I've already answered you in your "original" Thread... 8)

And again, you don't need to spam the Forum with Duplicates and by posting "everywhere" and now "polluting" this current Thread... :roll:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:30 pm
by Aymanel3lam
I didn't benefit anything
Just useless discussions

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:36 pm
by Aymanel3lam
thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Which is your main language? (e.g. english, german, spanish)
FCI example: iMacros 8.9.7, Windows 8.1, Firefox 55
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can also pay someone to help me
Pay with Bitcoin, bank transfer...
Okay.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can send you teamviewer & anydesk
To make the code
Okay and how? Because private Message is disabled in this forum.
It's not easier with email/contactform/fb/twitter-pm and the url? Then teamviewer/anydesk if required.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 pm
teamviewer or anydesk
In the public!? :?:
ارسلت لك علي الفيس بوك
I sent you on Facebook