how to increase number by 1 in text

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
varun6183

how to increase number by 1 in text

Post by varun6183 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:55 pm

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:SearchDocumentForm ATTR=ID:cmb_SroName CONTENT=%20359:1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:SearchDocumentForm ATTR=ID:txt_DocumentNo CONTENT=105
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:SearchDocumentForm ATTR=ID:cmb_Year CONTENT=%2020

want to increase text from 105,106,107,108 on each time how to do it?
chivracq

Re: how to increase number by 1 in text

Post by chivracq » Wed May 25, 2022 2:37 pm

varun6183 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:55 pm

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:SearchDocumentForm ATTR=ID:cmb_SroName CONTENT=%20359:1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:SearchDocumentForm ATTR=ID:txt_DocumentNo CONTENT=105
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:SearchDocumentForm ATTR=ID:cmb_Year CONTENT=%2020
want to increase text from 105,106,107,108 on each time how to do it?

I had never reacted to this Thread but some fake User/Spammer posted a Copy&Paste of this current Thread, 2 years later, to which I responded (before realizing the User was fake... :P ), and my Reply would also apply for this current one...:
chivracq wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:03 am
(Some_fake_Account_in_2022) wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:52 am

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:SearchDocumentForm ATTR=ID:cmb_Year CONTENT=%2022
Want to increase text from 105,106,107,108 on each time how to do it?

[...]

>>>

+ Also an "Idea" to read the Forum Rules when you join a Tech Forum... :idea:
=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig also...)

>>>

But to answer your Qt, => yep, simply use '!LOOP'... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...